[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

How do you go from this....
>>
File: BamMargeraEpiclyLaterd-1024x576.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
BamMargeraEpiclyLaterd-1024x576.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
>>87205261
into this?
>>
>>87205267
Bam is turning into his dad
>>
>>87205267
Hoagies
>>
>>87205261
Jackass never interested me that much, kind of wrote it off as stupid but someone posted that clip of Johnny and the gang versus the riot wall and I just loved how casual Knoxville took it in stride, guy's got a charismatic energy, was sorry to hear about the bike stunt that fucked his nuts.
Seeing Bam crying on the floor was good too
>>
>>87205920
>Jackass never interested me that much, kind of wrote it off
It was stupid. We watched it for the same reason people watch vlogs and let's plays. Friendship simulator.
>>
>>87206119
Not at all, I wanted to see people do dumb shit and get hurt.
>>
File: Tattoo Johnny Knoxville 2.jpg (93KB, 850x590px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo Johnny Knoxville 2.jpg
93KB, 850x590px
>>87206119
I don't remember watching any of the Jackass/CKY stuff without any friends around and laughing our asses off.
>>
>that one gag where they dressed up as a zebra and walked up to a real lion
>>
>>87205920
he didn't just fuck up his nuts, he can't pee without a catheter to this day
>>
>>87206810
Yeah I should've said groin. the way he described how it happened is chilling
>>
bam margera fucked lyndsi hughes
>>
>>87206810
can he sex?
>>
>>87206119
it became stupid. the elaborate pranks that they started with when the show first aired were far better. i always thought the extreme self harm shit was garbage and i fully blame bam for that
>>
>>87206901
well he tored his dick up in 2007 and had his third kid in 2011 so probably
>>
>>87205261
Those are different people.

But it's because of alcohol, is the answer.
>>
>>87205267

He went full JUST mode after Dunn died.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.