[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it going to be shit /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Is it going to be shit /tv/?
>>
>>87205228

Probably, but it's going to do really well regardless, given that there is no competition whatsoever at the box office.
>>
It comes at night
>>
look at dark tower LMAO
>>
It'll be better than the original.
>>
>Horror movie
>Remake
>Still getting good reviews
It's kino, nonny
>>
>>87205269
You meant -Darkie- Tower huh?
>>
>>87205293
it's not a fucking "remake", it's a new adaptation of the book.
>>
>>87205228
I think it's going to be alright. It's a very pretty movie and all you have to do storywise is not fuck up what's already there.
>>
>>87205228
NO FLOAT FOR YOU TRUMP
>>
File: ralphie.png (290KB, 595x371px) Image search: [Google]
ralphie.png
290KB, 595x371px
>>
File: glare.png (121KB, 295x293px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
121KB, 295x293px
>You've already preordered your tickets to see my movie, right /v/?..
>>
>>87205228

I hope not, I've been itching for a good horror movie for a long time, and not one of these "possession/demon" poltergeist affairs that have taken over most horror since Paranormal Activity.

Jump scares are one thing but at least in older horror movies it was a jump scare followed by an ugly monster and probably a brutal death. The possession based shit is all just jump scares..... with nothing else.

>something invisible makes an inanimate object move slightly, providing the jump scare
>characters look at the object
>it moves again but even more!

Wow terrifying yeah..
>>
>>87205228
The reviews all day it's good
>>
File: bob-gray.jpg (55KB, 1125x749px) Image search: [Google]
bob-gray.jpg
55KB, 1125x749px
>>87205228
It's sad how well it illustrates Hollywood priorities; they decided to just flatten the source material's narrative structure which was simplified but still used in the original miniseries and just make it a standalone regular horror movie just in case it doesn't make enough money for a sequel.

I wish they had invested part of that ridiculous promotion/shilling budget into getting the adult cast as well with maybe just a couple of big names, and we could actually be getting a proper adaptation.
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.
>>
>>87206566
Pasta?
>>
>>87206611
"No!" It's an impassioned original opinion
>>
>>87205447
the BLACKED tower
>>
>>87206556

This is definitely going to do well enough for a sequel. Unlike the Dark Tower abomination, this one seems to stick with the core concept of the novel, so fans of that plus the TV version are actually interested.

I'd say the bigger concern is how much they fuck with the ending of the second half. It's pretty much a necessity since the whole "bite the monster's metaphysical tongue" shit or whatever won't translate to film at all, but it could go full action movie or JRPG power-of-friendship bullshit too.
>>
File: losers.jpg (2MB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
2MB, 2400x1597px
>>87206677
It's probably be a simplification of the Friendship Power core idea, but I'm more curious about how will they set up the ending to tie in the sequel.

Maybe they HAVE cast adult Stan and Mike and we will still be getting a suicide scene as a cliffhanger
>>
If reddit likes it, we'll hate it. If reddit hates it, we'll think it's kino. That's just how things work around here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.