[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Warner Bros. would love to see Leonardo DiCaprio as the Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: leo-dicaprio-joker.jpg (318KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
leo-dicaprio-joker.jpg
318KB, 670x377px
>Warner Bros. would love to see Leonardo DiCaprio as the Joker in the studio’s planned origin tale, according to sources. But it’s way too early to predict whether the versatile star might be interested, and no offer has been made.

>The studio’s Joker standalone film, to be directed by Todd Phillips, is expected to have Martin Scorsese on board as an executive producer.

>One person who isn’t thrilled about this Joker origin movie is Jared Leto, who played the character in Suicide Squad and is getting his own Joker spin-off movie with Margot Robbie. THR says Leto was caught off guard by the news of another actor playing The Joker, and has made his displeasure known with his agents.

Leto and /tv/ BTFO
>>
File: 1504245851627.png (657KB, 966x744px) Image search: [Google]
1504245851627.png
657KB, 966x744px
>versatile
What did they mean by this?
>>
Is Leto JUST?
>>
File: A_ae4a82_6374498.jpg (195KB, 1200x932px) Image search: [Google]
A_ae4a82_6374498.jpg
195KB, 1200x932px
After watching Wolf of Wall Street I realized that old Leo is gonna be Jack Nicholson reincarnate and this fucking proves it
>>
why would you have a 60 year old actor play much younger character in a fucking origin story
>>
File: 1502012054331.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502012054331.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>Leo doing capeshit
sure thing bud
>>
>>87188978
He did Tarrantinoshit this is the next logical step.
>>
File: agOdOqg.png (667KB, 710x623px) Image search: [Google]
agOdOqg.png
667KB, 710x623px
>>87188794
reminder that we still don't have set photos of Willem Dafoe from JL
>>
>>87188978

Guy was rumored to be in rises originally
>>
>>87188794
>versatile
>babyvoice
>voice cracking screams
>le high on drugs
>discount Jack Nicholson

only good films Leo has ever done were Basketball Diaries and Gilbert Grape.
>>
File: joker-suicide-squad.png (762KB, 1252x526px) Image search: [Google]
joker-suicide-squad.png
762KB, 1252x526px
What's he thinking right now /tv/?
>>
>>87188794
>DiCaprio
>Scorsese
Seems legit
>>
god i hope they don't fucking cast leo
>>
I don't think Leto should be blamed for this terrible joker, it's the fault of whatever genius at DC decided that it would be a good idea for the character to, for example, have his main character trait literally written on his fucking forehead.
>>
>>87189581
this was my first thought actually
>>
>>87189342
He's thinking of all the cunny that wants his pogo stick
>>
>>87189734
it's Leto's fault for thinking he can save a shitty joker
>>
>>87189581
Scorsese as the producer was already announced and it's not like he hasn't produced all kinds of trash.
>>
>>87189868
Oh, I know. What I meant was that since Scorsese is attached, chances are DiCaprio will literally materialize from the thin air.
>>
>>87189126
fukn top right is so perfect, i can picture him with aflecki right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.