[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>87188525
he represents the white patriarchy. not even kidding, look it up
>>
>>87188640

He works a hard 9 to 5 job and made a lovely meal and some dindu walks in and takes from him.

Seems accurate.
>>
>>87188525
Dick too big, might kill someone
>>
>>87188525
His eyes were in his palms.
>>
>>87188525
I would imagine seeing your dick close up every time you masturbate creates a lot of problems.
>>
>>87188689
The white man puts his palm eyes into a position, thus making him be able to see he's being robbed of what is rightfully his by intruders
Really makes u think huh
>>
>>87188525
He had really bad headaches like the Mountain.
>>
File: Tenome.jpg (73KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tenome.jpg
73KB, 540x400px
>>87188525
He is a Te-no-me
some kind of Japanese ghost or yokai.
>>
no cock to rape the loli with
>>
>>87188525
bitches kept eating his food
>>
>>87188792
must suck to get cum in your eye
>>
>>87188525

trying to figure out why the movie is all in spanish
>>
>expected this film to be about hand eye guy chasing the girl in some sort of labyrinth
>instead get some spanish revolution movie
False marketing the movie.
>>
>>87189078
spanish revolution movies are the best
>>
>>87189329
>the good guy rebels beat the bad guy nazi's
but that didn't happen irl
>>
>Be born son of a high ranking General in the Spanish army
>lol we're gonna kill you and take your baby to live in our starving communist commune in the woods

YASSSS QUEEN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.