[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he turn down the role of Pennywise? He would have been perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Why did he turn down the role of Pennywise? He would have been perfect
>>
He's a creepy guy
>>
>>87188690
For you
>>
>>87188514
I'd say he didn't want to get typecast as a villain. But with that face and the fact that he just played a racist cop in Detroit... Maybe he's scared of Clowns?
>>
He didn't? iirc he was Fukunaga's hand-picked choice for the role, and when they kicked him out so was his casting
>>
>>87188514
woah maybe because the film looks like a piece of complete shit. not like he hasn't done his fair of garbage already but fuck that what a dumb movie.

is this a serious question? seriously you want to know? go fucking ask him.
>>
He's a good actor he must have known it wasn't gonna be good
>>
he left after cary fukunaga did
>>
File: 1455675144393.jpg (85KB, 804x780px) Image search: [Google]
1455675144393.jpg
85KB, 804x780px
>we will never see Fukunaga's movie
>>
>>87188869
I only have respect for the lad. He managed to screw prime twink Colton Haynes.
>>
>>87188778
This. He was Fukunaga's Pennywise. For whatever reason (being fired or loyalty to the director) the new director had to look for someone else.

Which is actually ok. Every director has its own vision.
>>
>we will never see the next Narnia starring /ourlad/
>>
>>87189242
I would pay handsomely to watch this sex tape
>>
>>87188514
>Poulter, unfortunately, had to bow out of the project, and now director Andres Muschietti has opened up about a meeting the two had about the job:
>But I was very, very intrigued by the prospect of working with Will, I always thought that he would be an amazing Pennywise. We talked a little bit about it, the idea of making the movie even though that Cary wasn’t there. Will basically expressed a feeling that he had slowly disengaged from playing that character, that was so dark and terrifying. It was a personal decision I respected, but I was eager and willing to find my own Pennywise and that’s what we did.
will pulled the plug
>>
Them eyebrows on fleek do
>>
>>87189106
Both scripts were terrible, be thankful.
>>
>why didn't an up and cummer want to star in the biggest blockbuster flop of all time

Gee I wonder why
>>
>>87189242
Is he a faggot?
>>
>>87188514
That is one ugly motherfucker.
>>
I will localize him and shoot him on his face!
>>
>>87192965
It's Hollywood mate.
>>
File: nork shiggy diggy.jpg (21KB, 175x452px) Image search: [Google]
nork shiggy diggy.jpg
21KB, 175x452px
>>87192892
>thinking It is going to flop
The movie has big hype amongst normies.
>>
>>87192892
People are hyped as fuck, just because you want it to fail for some reason doesnt just 'make it so' lol
>>
What's the new guy been in?
>>
File: 1504210598682.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504210598682.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>87188514
I kept thinking it was him under that clown make-up
>>
>>87193340
>hyped films never flop
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.