[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourguy/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Characters who did nothing wrong edition.

Seriously, why is soda so fucking expensive? This film was made in 1993 and he was complaining about a can of Coke being 85 cents.

I was actually curious to see what a little corner was selling a single can of Coke for these days. So I took a short drive to the city and went into a shitty corner store that looks very similar to the one in the film.

1.75 for a single can of Coke.

I didn't bust the place up with an oddly shaped bat but I kinda felt like it.
>>
he forced his kid to ride the horsie in the home video
>>
>did nothing wrong
Oh yeah, threatening innocent people with guns, firing a grenade into roadworks, trespassing on private property and generally being a creepy fuck who terrorizes his family is "doing nothing wrong"
>>
File: Full_Joker[1].jpg (418KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Joker[1].jpg
418KB, 1200x800px
>>87185990
>trespassing on private property
>>
>>87185694
Did it really cost $1.75 or are you making that up? I don't think I've ever seen it for that price outside of places that have everything at a huge markup. Anything more than $1 for a single can is robbery.
>>
>>87185694
>kills the guy who helps him get away from the police

He was a cuck and this movie was so fucking bad it was unbelievable.
>>
>>87185875
sounds like /tv/'s guy
>>
best part is when he mauled those cholos with a baseball bat
>>
File: bane do you feel in charge.jpg (56KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
bane do you feel in charge.jpg
56KB, 736x489px
Bane did nothing wrong. Gotham City was a festering cesspool of degeneracy and social decay, and needed to be wiped out, so that society could rebuild anew.
>>
File: fallingdownuzi.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdownuzi.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
"you missed"
>>
File: 1502233230204.png (189KB, 333x352px) Image search: [Google]
1502233230204.png
189KB, 333x352px
/ourgirl
>>
>>87186655
You think that all those guys died in that wreck?
>>
>>87185990
>being a creepy fuck who terrorizes his family is "doing nothing wrong"
his kid was thrilled to see him. it was only the cunt ex abusing an unfair legal system who decided he couldn't see the kid he was undoubtedly paying for.
>>
>>87188396
Exactly. She had probably called the cops a bunch of times before. You could see how annoyed those cops were with her. They're like, its this cop calling bitch again.
>>
>>87187276
The only thing she did wrong was fuck her nephew...

But, how was she to know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.