[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: pepes.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
48KB, 500x282px
What are some Popular Movies you hate?
Mine are:
>Terminator 2
>Aliens
>Pulp Fiction
>Her
>Captain America: Civil War
>Rogue One
>V for Vendetta

What are some unpopular movies that you like?
Mine are:
Dune
Southland Tales
The Last Action Hero
>>
File: 15246157468798378.jpg (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
15246157468798378.jpg
33KB, 500x300px
>seven samurais
Wooow, made in the 50s and it was made in japan
>>
i think the mortal kombat movie is turbo trash, only praised by nostalgia babbies.
>>
I hate all the movies you listed except Captain America Civil War and V for Vendetta. I like Civil War, and V for Vendetta wasn't bad but it's overrated. I also like the Underworld series and most movies from both DC and Marvel and hate Mad Max Fury Road.
>>
>>87182211
Terminator 2 is fucking garbage compared to the first one. Don't understand why so many people freak out over it. Maybe the special effects were cool 25 years ago but as a movie it's just not interesting or enjoyable at all.
>>
I hated the Manchurian Candidate remake
Hated Frank (saw it twice)
Hated Rogue One (they blew up the bad guy's
station again in TFA, do they need to make a movie about that, too??)
I didn't like The Matrix, it's not bad though
The Place Beyond The Pines is so flat and uninteresting. Obviously no one with a creative bone in their body was in the room during that entire process.

Sicario is unironically my favorite film of all time.
Ratatouille is kino and better than Zootopia and almost any other animated movie.
>>
Space Jam, Pokemon Movie, Super Mario Bros Movie: all terrible movies
I don't think this is an unpopular opinion, it's just that nerds are extremely vocal when I say so
>>
>>87182254
its too fucking long and boring

honestly the only old samurai movie ive seen that ive really liked was hari-kiri, and even that is less of a samurai action movie and more of a mystery drama. top tier movie
>>
>>87182211
Terminator 2 is legit garbage, only people have are nostalgic for it could like it. The first movie is a masterpiece though.
>>
>>87182211
I get shitted on everytiem, but I didn't like The Godfather, and I can't bring myself to watch the second one
I also hated House

I like the first VHS, dunno if that's an unpopular opinion
>>
Pic related is an absolute piece of shit. Never have I encountered a more overrated movie. It's barely even a movie.
I would even say it's an OBJECTIVELY bad movie.
>>
>>87182847
You don't have to like critically acclaimed films like that one, but once you start saying they are bad just because you didn't like them then you're a retard.
>>
>>87183017
I didn't, tho, I said I personally didn't like them
>>
>>87182211
Idk how unpopular it is here but I hate Tarantino and Nolan but Snyder and Bay are underrated and Cameron is appropriately rated.
These opinions came after I started browsing /tv/ though
/tv/ also convinced me to hate capeshit and disneyshit in general, but I'm okay with jews.
>>
File: ay oim not a fakkin burd.jpg (35KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
ay oim not a fakkin burd.jpg
35KB, 500x368px
>>87182683
Now that you mention it - I could never get through the movie happily as a kid. Stressful and indeed boring, with dreary music. As an adult I haven't pulled it up either.
I only ever watched it because my cousin male loved it.
Do more people feel this way?

>>87182254
>samurais
It's the Japanese Citizen Kane
>>
>>87182696
>better than Zootopia
Most animated movies are.
>>
>>87182751
>Super Mario Bros Movie is terrible
>nerds are extremely vocal in opposition
I quite like this world you live in, actually.
>>
>>87183017
If you have good taste, not liking something is plenty reason to say it's bad.
>>
>>87182683
>>87182782

How can two of the biggest faggots on earth appear in the same thread truly amazing odds
>>
>>87182751
Space Jam is kino you fucking pleb
>>
>>87182211
Matrix, Terminator, Alien.

Last Action Hero is funny. Crow 3 was ok for me.
>>
>>87182211
Lord of the Rings is boring
>>
Michael Bay is a pretty solid director outside of the Transformers movies (which might be moreso down to script as he handles the action well)

Die Hard 2 is better than Die Hard 3, and so is Die Hard 4 (I haven't seen Die Hard 5)
>>
Goodfellas is garbage. Scorsese is overrated.

Hitchcock is overrated too and generally terrible.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 is one of the worst movies of all time.

Spirited Away falls apart in the third act, most of Miyazaki's movies do, he's very overrated. Mononoke is especially bad.
>>
I'm very unsure what classifies as popular and unpopular movies, but I think I got the gist of it
They are all widely known movies, so I guess they're all "popular".

>Popular movies I hate
Wonder Woman
Hacksaw Ridge
Scary Movie franchise
Hangover
Expendables
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Borat
Men in Black movies
Hancock

>Unpopular movies I love
Moon
The Neon Demon
Inside Llewyn Davis
Filth
Old Boy
>>
>>87182696
>The Place Beyond The Pines is so flat and uninteresting. Obviously no one with a creative bone in their body was in the room during that entire process.
>>
>>87185289
I think you got off at the wrong stop. This isn't r/movies.
>>
>>87182211
>Aliens
Does that mean you are a Ridley fanboy?
>>
I think Alexandra Daddario is ugly. Like, really ugly. She looks like a demon, but not in a good way. She looks gross.
>>
>>87182211
unpopular movies you like

as generic as most of the movie is and bullshit as the german snipper killing the boy because hes german i think the jew getting shot in the head at the end of "enemy at the gate" redeems the entire movie especially if you dont watch the last 5 minutes when the russian snipper is reunited with his fuck slut he though was dead. i can watch that 1 time any friday night
>>
>>87182751
As a kid I would've disagreed about the pokemon movie and Space Jam but as an adult I completely agree. I can't even say they hold up from nostalgia. Can't comment on the Super Mario Bros. movie though cause I didn't even know such a thing exists
>>
>>87182628
Most teenagers are like you, nothing to worry about
>>
>>87182211
>Terminator 2
Understandable
>Aliens
I agree
>Pulp Fiction
Don't hate but it is overrated
>Her
Afraid I love this one, sorry
>Captain America: Civil War
Couldn't agree more
>Rogue One
I'd have TFA here instead
>V for Vendetta
Thought it was OK
>>
>>87184272
Im sure Avengers: Age of Ultron will suit your taste
>>
>>87182211
Popular movies I hate are anything gangster related, they're all absolute garbage and get the worst kind of fans.

>hur dur these guys kill people that make fun of them XDDDD
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.