[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Spill refugees here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Any Spill refugees here?
>>
Oh yes. Was a forum regular.
>>
>All those video webcams people uploaded to the site

Lost

like tears in a rain
>>
I never posted on the forums or anything but I definitely miss the videos.

What the hell happened anyways?
>>
RIP Spill

Double toasted isn't the same
>>
>>87177632
They got swallowed up by Hollywood.com

>>87177657
Double Toasted is ok, definitely not the same though. You can't replace Cyrus and the Co-Host 3000
>>
I remember enjoying the video reviews until they changed the format from "animated segments of the podcast" where there was room for tangents and banter, to "each of you give your review in 10 seconds". I think the first time they did that it was because they were at a film festival or something and had limited time to record, but it ended up becoming the norm. Shame.

What's up, have their forums closed?
>>
>>87177838
the site and all the videos/podcasts are gone outside of stuff fans happened to have saved and uploaded to youtube.
>>
>>87177750
>You can't replace Cyrus and the Co-Host 3000
I used to like them until they admitted to serial rape, burglary and grand larceny on air
>>
>>87178836
what???
>>
>>87178892
Not him, but it's sad and unfortunately it's true
>>
I always enjoyed their reviews, was sorry it got cancelled. Better than red letter media for regular weekly reviews for sure.
>>
>>87179087

Haha no way, link?
>>
>>87177433
double toasted needed cohost and it'd be just as good
>>
>>87177433
Sort of.
>>
>>87180740
The two other guys they have besides Korey and Marting fucking suck.
>>
>>87178836
But Cyrus and Co-Host have both appeared on Double Toasted.
>>
>>87178836
lolwat

>>87182386
Eh they're fine, it mostly gives more things for Korey to bounce off of
>>
>>87182529
When did Co-Host show up?
>>
I still remember laughing my 14 year old ass off at their Obama Inauguration podcast

>IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
>>
bring back co host
>>
>>87178836
Can't find anything on this.

Stop lying fag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.