[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this hillbilly kino? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqk GVtr8Xy0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Paradise_Lost_Dvd.jpg (30KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise_Lost_Dvd.jpg
30KB, 284x400px
Is this hillbilly kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqkGVtr8Xy0
>>
did they do it?
>>
>>87176515
Yes, and the mainstream media & Hollywood's attempt to insist they didn't is very, very strange -- or at least it used to be
>>
>>87176091
>hillbilly

That's just an average american.

>tfw he actually redeems himself
>>
>>87176515
they satanic

the best part of the whole thing is the crazy father who vows to shit on their graves and wants them to suffer in hell for all eternity -- in part 3 becomes their biggest supporter carrying around a custom-made chart in the back of his truck so he can demonstrate why they are innocent to anyone he meets.
>>
>>87176515
no

Damien Echols Legal Defense Team
Press Conference - November 1st, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4KJxr_2J0
>>
>May 6, 1993: The morning after the murders, Jessie's friend, Buddy Lucas, stopped by Jessie's house. Buddy said Jessie told him he "hurt" some boys in West Memphis the night before. He then broke out in sweat, cried, and gave Buddy a used pair of sneakers (presumably the ones he wore to the crime scene).
>June 11, 1993: Reports suggest Jessie immediately recanted. He did not. He confessed again to his own attorneys eight days later.
>August 19, 1993: Jessie Misskelley met with his attorney, Dan Stidham, at the Clay County Detention Center and gave a statement that continued to confirm his guilt.
>February 4, 1994: On the day he was sentenced to life plus 40 years for the murders, he got in a police car and confessed to the officers all the way to prison.
>February 8, 1994: He put his hand on a Bible and swore to his attorney (Dan Stidham) that he, Damien, and Jason committed the murders.
>February 17, 1994: This time, Jessie confessed to the prosecutors. At the start of the confession the prosecutors noted that Jessie had not been promised any deals for his testimony. His attorneys begged him not to give this confession, but he gave it anyway.
>October 24, 1994: A cell mate of Jessie’s named Michael Johnson wrote to prosecutor Brent Davis begging him to keep Jessie behind bars. He said Jessie told him details of the crime. He described Jessie as a “cold, morbid person.”

Why did this totally innocent guy keep confessing?
>>
it was john podesta
>>
>>87176515
The documentary is incredibly misleading and tries to act like literally all of the evidence was "LEL THEY DRESS IN BLACK AND LIKE METALLICA." Echols was unhinged in court and obviously having psychotic breaks.

http://www.westmemphisthreefacts.com/
>>
>>87176746
Yes look up damien Echols past psych profile pdf the kids a nutcase that document wasn't allowed to be brought up in court I find it hilarious all these sjws got him out.
>>
>>87176967

if echols was that crazy he would've killed his qt wife by now
>>
>>87176091
I loved this documentary. To me the most likely suspect was Terry hobbs. His timeline doesnt add up at all and his past criminal history tells you hes capable of it. Plus his wife was acting wierd as fuckk. Damien echols was a lot more mentall ill then the film portrayed him to be though as well. But hobbs is still most likely
>>
>>87177228
They've made some major strides in psychiatry since the early 90s, and it's likely that being outside of puberty chilled him out a bit. Reading his psyche profile and the fact that none of them had valid alibis strongly suggests to me that they did it. The handwaving away of Misskelley's confessions is pretty curious, too.
>>
>>87177479
I believe the police department was so pressured to get a suspect that they found miskelley and warped him into some bullshit confession. the dude was dumb as bricks. didnt they later find out that he couldnt have even been there that night as well? he was at a wrestling match apparently
>>
File: 1503707003744.jpg (107KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1503707003744.jpg
107KB, 1300x957px
>>87176784
>>87176788

truly the greatest character development
>>
They did it

https://youtu.be/A9Kzp99POS4
>>
>>87178170
Terry hobbs is far more likely
>>
uh no sweetie, damien is friends with johnny depp, eddie vedder AND the lord of the rings guy
>>
>>87177674
>I believe the police department was so pressured to get a suspect that they found miskelley and warped him into some bullshit confession.
They already had Echols under suspicion when they brought in Misskelley. He confessed numerous times and even pointed out where to find an Evan Williams bottle near the crime scene, which was found later.
>>
was/is Damien /fa/?
>>
>>87178588

yes, that faggy hair man
>>
>>87178588
Hes got an insta now, pretty wierd to see him in out an about in nyc
>>
>>87178396
Yea i know but i think they found out later that he couldnt have been there at the actual time the murders took place. He was definitely there earlier but multiple witnesses had him at a wrestling tournament around the time of the murders. It sounds like they used him knowing how dumb he was. Probably promised him some sort of deal if he confessed and he was dumb enough to believe they would let him go if he did
>>
>>87178806
On June 3, the police interrogated Jessie Misskelley, Jr. Despite his reported IQ of 72 (categorizing him as borderline intellectual functioning) and his status as a minor, Miskelley was questioned alone; his parents were not present during the interrogation.[3][10] Misskelley's father gave permission for Misskelley to go with police but did not explicitly give permission for his son to be questioned or interrogated.[10] Misskelley was questioned for roughly 12 hours. Only two segments, totaling 46 minutes, were recorded.[24] Misskelley quickly recanted his confession, citing intimidation, coercion, fatigue, and veiled threats from police.[3][10] Misskelley specifically said he was "scared of the police" during this confession.[25]

Plus, there's the fact that people confess to crimes they didn't do all the time. It's weird, but a lot of people will say anything for the attention, or to feel like they're making the police happy.
>>
>>87178698

link to gay insta?
>>
>>87179139
Just search damien echols on insta
>>
File: 1502582408628.png (493KB, 1043x441px) Image search: [Google]
1502582408628.png
493KB, 1043x441px
>>87179175

>a murdering both faggot has a more successful life than me
>>
>>87178901
Retarded people commit crimes all the time and get off because they're protected to the same degree that women are
>>
They did it.
>>
>>87177674
>the dude was dumb as bricks.

He wasn't dumb as bricks, but his defense tried to present him as a half-retard for the sake of making their claims of the cops intimidating an intellectual weakling into giving a false confession look more credible.
Misskelley's IQ is subpar, but he was a perfectly functional person who had no issues with holding down jobs, behaving himself in social settings and finding girlfriends. There's millions of people like him out there in the world.

>he was at a wrestling match apparently

He wasn't. The wrestling match happened weeks, maybe even months before the day of the killings.
>>
>>87177479
>The handwaving away of Misskelley's confessions is pretty curious, too.
Not all of it is handwaving. Lots of the shit he said in his confessions was completely wrong. That's usually the way cops find out someone is giving a false confession.
>>
>>87180128
>Lots of the shit he said in his confessions was completely wrong.

Was it really lots of shit? Only a few things come to mind right now, and most of those(like him saying that they tied the victims up with rope when in reality they used shoelaces IIRC) are excusable by him being proven to have been absolutely shitfaced during the whole ordeal.

Why does nobody ever mention the fact that Misskelley broke down and admitted the killings to one of his friends well before the cops even considered him as being involved?
Why does nobody ever mention that he was seen breaking down into uncharacteristic fits of crying numerous times in the days following the killings?
>>
>>87180445
>Why does nobody ever mention
Lots of people mention that stuff, though. If you google "West Memphis 3," all of the top results are sites arguing they're guilty. Yeah, most people know about the case from documentaries that were biased to make them look innocent, but there's also been a huge backlash.

I honestly have no idea whether they did it or not after looking into the case. The cops probably fucked up the investigation royally because they were assuming Echols did it right off the bat, but there's also a lot of really suspicious shit surrounding the three. At this point, it's kind of impossible to know for sure.
>>
>>87180850
>I honestly have no idea whether they did it or not after looking into the case
I've looked into the case deeply, and I'm more intelligent than you are, so let me tell you a fact: they did it.
>>
>>87181024
Well I'm glad that settles it.
>>
>>87181024
while i agree they probably did it, i dont know how anyone can rule out terry hobbs. his timeline was completely fucked and his deposition was the most suspicious thing ive ever seen
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.