[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this and thought it was great. Why does everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mos.png (60KB, 472x268px) Image search: [Google]
mos.png
60KB, 472x268px
Just watched this and thought it was great. Why does everyone give it shit?
>>
>>87158382

MoS is a flick genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a passable movie pandering to reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. This '''''movie''''' is a meme at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on /tv
>>
>>87158451
i liked it as well
>>
>>87158451
Fpbp
>>
>>87158382
It is great. It honestly made me a fan of the character.

But people complained that it was too dark and had too much action. Keep in mind that for years people complained that the Donner films and Returns were too campy and that Superman never threw a punch.

Man of Steel was exactly what Superman needed. It had all the iconography and themes related to the character but with an updated 21st century aesthetic.

But people like to whine "NOT MUH SUPERMAN" - fuck those people
>>
File: 1483112321417.png (490KB, 542x670px) Image search: [Google]
1483112321417.png
490KB, 542x670px
>>87158451
>>
File: 1502734475906.jpg (18KB, 275x298px) Image search: [Google]
1502734475906.jpg
18KB, 275x298px
>>87158451
Your post masterfully encapsulates everything wrong with this board. You have my admiration, gentle sir.
>>
>>87158557

Yeah I constantly hear how superman doesn't give a shit about saving people throughout the film but that's clearly not true.
>>
>>87158382
Is this the Kate Bosworth one? I liked that one.
>>
>>87158382
if you think zack snyder is capable of making great films, you're dumb.
>>
>>87159132
More like everything right with this board. Go back to >>>/reddit/ kid, and let the big dawgs play.
>>
>>87159582

What didn't you like about MoS?
>>
>>87158451
Upvoted
>>
>>87158382
because of the guy behind the camera, there's been a certain perception of him building for years, for a lot of people its impossible to look past that and to his actual work
>>
>>87158382
It's godless
>>
OP didn't "just watch it", he has seen it 34 times but is a butthurt DC fag desperate to talk about his favourite movie.

Why does "Superman" let his dad die and allow a waitress to be raped in this movie?
>>
>>87161622

2DEEP4YOU
>>
>>87161825
this unironically tho
>>
ITS MY PEOPLES SYMBOL FOR HOPE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>87159582
Jack Snyder is the Lord of /TV in the world of superhumans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.