[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't there a rule against white people wearing this stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tarantino.png (547KB, 570x804px) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.png
547KB, 570x804px
Isn't there a rule against white people wearing this stuff?
>>
Wu Wear is unironically expensive as far as clothes go
>>
File: Spurdo Pepe.png (42KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo Pepe.png
42KB, 606x539px
The rule is nobody with and sense or taste would wear this shit. You think its just white people who look bad but actually your internalized racism prevents you from holding brown people to any standard and thus prevents you from realizing they they in fact look shit too.
>>
>>87144244
oh don't get me wrong I know nigs look stupid in these clown clothes. but since a nig made the brand, I figured they had every right to support a fellow nig right?
>>
>Tarantino
>white
>>
>>87144294
well everyone has the right to degrade themselves with this shit i suppose. At least it isn't garbage pop culture tattoos.
>>
Not if you own dead nigger storage.
>>
>>87143819
He did a film with RZA. I'm sure they're a gift.
>>
Tarantino belives that he is a black man. This is related to childhood insecurities about his mother having a sexual preference for African-American men. He felt that his mother would not love him enough due to being white, so in order to compete for her affections, he started identifying with black culture so much that he eventually began thinking of himself as black.

Foot fetishism is not, in fact, a "black male thing". It is directly tied to subservience. Men feel arousal at sexualizing the literal lowest part of a woman, which is generally regarded as dirty, smelly and unsexy. This is because foot fetishists feel inferior, not worthy of the breast or the vagina, and must gain arousal from the only part of the woman they are "entitled to".

Tarantino feels unworthy of his mothers love, hence the foot fetish, and projects himself as black to compensate for this. Unconsciously he believes that his identifying as black will spark sexual desire in her, which he interprets as matronly love.
>>
>>87144545
So he's trans-nigger is what you're implying.
>>
>>87144244
Noone said those clothes were anything other than embarrassing though.
>>
>>87143819
It was Fubu that was only for black people. Wu Tang is for everyone. It is funny that they both went out of style at the same time, though. Wu Wear might make a comeback but Fubu is dead.
>>
>>87144545
So foot fetishism is more reprehensible than eating ass?
>>
File: seanjohn.jpg (39KB, 464x580px) Image search: [Google]
seanjohn.jpg
39KB, 464x580px
>>87144672
what about Sean John is that still popular?
>>
>>87144699
I've never met a woman who liked having her feet kissed but every woman I've been with LOVES having her ass licked. They go crazy over it.
>>
>>87144602
Yush. A black man trapped in white mans body.
>>
>>87143819
Black people don't wear Wu Tang stuff. College age white boys do
>>
>>87144711
Sean John
>Sold in Macy's and stores worldwide

Fubu
>You can find aPlatinum Fubu football jersey with the Fubu Fat Albert Jeans on a crackhead around the corner
>>
>>87144711
Isn't that shit from 2004?
>>
File: bufu.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bufu.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>87144941
ok but what about BuFu?
>>
>>87145059
We won't find out until How High 2 drops. Which will probably be never.
>>
File: gerald.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gerald.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>87145284
Was this guy an accurate portrayal of what weed does to white people?
>>
Well yeah but he's a black dude.
>>
>>87145354
I've smoked with several white people and none of them acted like that.
>>
>>87144733
Degenerate
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.