[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two cunts make my blood boil everytime they appear on screen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
These two cunts make my blood boil everytime they appear on screen. Jesus fucking christ, and i thought Breaking Bad breakfast scenes were bad.
>>
>>87137738
top qt tho
>>
>>87137738
they're entitled rich kids, they're supposed to make you feel that way
>>
Those hospital episodes always make me nervous, I don't know what I'd do if my dad were in that situation.
>>
Meadow was tolerable when she wasn't getting blacked. AJ had literally zero redeeming qualities.
>>
>>87137738
Classic autism.
>>
File: Meadow.webm (3MB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meadow.webm
3MB, 600x720px
I'd eat her gabagool.
>>
>>87138482
gotta agree, they cast the ideal shitters for those roles. They're fucking awful and it makes the family love for them all the more sickening.

>Tony's only weakness is loving horrible people with no redeeming qualities
>>
Why didn't Tony fuck meadow
>>
>>87137738
meadow makes my dick boil
>>
>>87138546
why would anyone obstruct their tv with a fridge?
>>
>>87138546

She has been diagnosed with MS, damn this cruel world.
>>
>>87139203
MS?
>>
>>87139212
microsoft
like ur dick lmaooo geddit? cuz ur dick is micro and soft
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boiiii u just got dunked onnnnnn
>>
Literally all Tony had to do was to freeze AJ's income or kick his ass out if he keeps up with his bullshit
>>
>>87139212
Multiple gabagool-induced Sclerosis

it's a very difficult situation
>>
Meadow was the worst when complaining about discrimination. I knew rich brats who did the same thing.
>>
It seemed like the writers were trying to make the audience hate AJ purposefully sometimes by season 6 at the latest i started to sympathise with him tho. I swear this nigga had hotter girlfriends than any of the guys main chicks or goomars.
>>
>>87139773
I used to go to AA and nearly every guy there had a girlfriend. Women are caring like that.
>>
>>87137738
You hate them because you see yourself in them
>>
>>87139773
desu Adrianna was the hottest of them all, and yet she dated an abusive goblin manlet
>>
>>87139936
Chrissie was attractive in early seasons, tho.
>>
does anybody have the quote from david chase about how he was confused at everybody hating aj?

he says there's no way he was gonna turn out any other way with his upbringing and he was the only one who was a good person deep down
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.