[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the reason bane got himself caught was to kidnap Dr.Pavel,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

If the reason bane got himself caught was to kidnap Dr.Pavel, and find out what he knows. Why did they need to get caught? Wouldn’t it have been easier to kidnap him in the car, since there were less guards. Bane also was able to break the handcuffs very easily, so it’s clear he wouldn’t have been unable to fight the guards in the car. The driver himself seemed to be working for bane, so most likely they Pavel was the only person in the car who wasn’t with Bane. Meaning that he probably already had access to Pavel, so what was the point?
>>
You're just going to tire yourself out trying to figure out the actually autistic thinking process behind Nolan films. He's a hack that can't write a scene for shit.
>>
File: ImCIA.jpg (2MB, 4000x5639px) Image search: [Google]
ImCIA.jpg
2MB, 4000x5639px
>>87121614
>If the reason bane got himself caught was to kidnap Dr.Pavel, and find out what he knows. Why did they need to get caught?
To crash the plane? Are you fucking retarded? They faked Dr. Pavel's and Bane's death to throw the CIA off in their plan to blow up the city. Only Pavel knew how to disarm it. Learn how to pay attention next time you want to strike up a conversation on /tv/.
>>
Film makes no fucking sense, that's not even the most stupid thing about it.
>>
>>87121614
he wanted the CIA to believe they were dead and stop searching, that's why they crashed the plane with no survivors
>>
>>87122852
Well yeah, but couldn’t they have blown up the car and got the same effect?
>>
>>87123333
Checked

And no, because then the L-100 dropping ninjas out the back would have been wasted

Think before making such a dumb post
>>
>>87123333
Also, wouldn’t it have been cheaper, since they don’t need to buy a plane and hire a bunch of men? And when they investigate the wreckage. Won’t people be asking why the wreckage looks so weird? They literally sawed a plane in half I don’t know how often that happens, but that seems weird.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.