[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you sneak food into theaters, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3442.jpg (90KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.jpg
90KB, 728x546px
How do you sneak food into theaters, /tv/?
>>
>>87110158
I use your mom's purse too.
>>
Pockets? How much shit are you intending on bringing OP?
>>
>>87110158

If I'm going with a female I usually peer pressure them into smuggling food in their purse. If I'm going solo I just drink water.
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (51KB, 700x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
51KB, 700x591px
>>87110158
I put one of these in front of my gut
>>
File: jncoheader1080.png (811KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
jncoheader1080.png
811KB, 1080x720px
>>87110158
they never suspect a thing heh heh heh
>>
last time i went i stuck a can of beer at the bottom of each leg of my jeans, they're slim cut so they held pretty snugly in there and no one noticed
still bought popcorn though
>>
Just put a package of licorice in your pockets its easy, unless you're one of those fuckers that wants to eat pizza and burgers in the theater
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>
>sneaking food
This is for virgins, I just enter with whatever food I want from wherever I want, no one ever said I think
>>
>>87110419
audibly keked
>>
no once wants to question me because i'm fat and look weird and smell bad so i just do whatever
>>
>>87110158

Sneak? I just carry it in. What kind of Gommunist hellhole do you live in where you can't take food into the theatre?
>>
>>87110558
>Eating such candy garbage
You non-Chads enjoying your flabby guts and boy tits? HAHAHAHAHA
We can keep 1-upping each other until we're not even going to the movies and fucking women instead, fuck off
>>
Wear a baggy pants

https://youtu.be/Yj0B51vs8RI
>>
shove it up your gfs cunt and have her birth it during a climatic moment in the cinema so you can eat your snacks
>>
>>87110558
This.

Every time I go to the movies I bring in a full pizza with me and those teenage nerd ticket takers don't say shit.
>>
>>87111180
I remember when I was 16 I didn't let some fat cunt in because he tried to bring a pizza into the movie he just sat outside eating the whole thing like a sad cunt and then left.
>>
File: worry.jpg (25KB, 378x232px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
25KB, 378x232px
For the comfort of the other people in the theater /tv/, if you are male try not to bring a bag with you to theater unless you need it to carry something for some medical reason.

Some dude brought a big green canvas backpack to the theater for an action movie I was at and left his bag in a seat near an exit for like five minutes near the beginning of a movie. He seemed old enough so like he could have been in the military previously and had some sort of maybe military canvas bag. I was worrying about whether I should have left while he was gone because I thought he might have been trying to blow us all up and then we he came back I was still worried for the rest of the movie that he might try to attack everybody due to his big bag and where he sat. He just had popcorn in the bag, but it harmed my enjoyment of the movie because I would keep thinking that there was some chance he might try to attack everyone.
>>
I once fit a 56 count box of fruit rollups in my gf's purse just to see if it would fit. I ate a lot of fruit rollups in the theater that night.
>>
>can't go for two hours without eating
>>
>>87112439
It's just comfy to eat and watch a movie at the same time.
>>
File: 1484188130974.gif (3MB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1484188130974.gif
3MB, 500x292px
>>87110158
I only bother to do so in the winter when I can wear a coat.

I could probably walk into my local kinoplex with a plate of steak and mashed potatoes with no problems. The depressed teenagers working there give no fucks but I don't wanna get banned from the only theater in town.
>>
>>87110419
I wonder if those pants keep you cool in hot weather.
>>
>>87111157
This has become more and more common in my kinoplex. I wouldn't mind it so much if the smell didn't get so bad in the showing rooms.
>>
I typically do this:

Get one of those small backpacks and put my usual two bags of burger King inside, which consists of 3 double cheese burgers, 2 chicken sandwiches, a large fry and oarge onion ring. I fold up two paper plates and put them in my back pocket and usually put a bottle of ketchup in the inside pocket of my trench coat, and stuff a 1 liter of cola in the belt loop of my pants on the back.
I just grab napkins from the concession stand

Haven't got caught doing this so far
>>
>>87112726
You'll be easy to catch
>>
>>87112496
>can't be unconfy for two hours that he's willing to sacrifice other people's enjoyment
how much of a pussy are you
>>
>>87112726
You bring all this for a group right. I can't imagine going through all that alone. Two burgers are usually enough to fill me for most of the day.
>>
>>87110221
A couple of burgers and fries from McD

I can't fit that in my pocket can I?
>>
My method is the best

I take like 15$ and walk up to this guy behind a desk

I trade that retard my paper (can't even eat it LOL!) for like popcorn and candy

Works every time.
>>
>>87113051
Not everybody is an AIDS afflicted faggot like you.
>>
>>87112633
>>87111157

do girls actually do this shit?
>>
>>87113188
pretty sure girls at my high school used to shove a cheat paper in their breasts or pussies.
>>
>>87113231
I know girls use their bras like pockets but vag seriously?
>>
the regal near me just gave up and they don't care if you walk in with stuff
>>
>>87113281
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>87110158
baggy jeans big coat i go og on that shit

theater candy 3 bucks a box
same candy at stop an shop literally next to the theater a dollar a piece
chips drinks anything cheap as fuck
beers even.
not even sneak just walk in cause theater employees do not give a shit.

the only people paying are people trying to impress their dates and showing off... lol the state of normies
>>
File: 1503168152126.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503168152126.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>friends and I used to go to the dollar store down the street before seeing a movie
>summertime
>hide stuff in cargo shorts pockets and sheit
>friend buys bigass bag of Swedish fish and two long slimjims
>he has fucking gym shorts on
> too big for anyone's pockets
>tucks them into the waistband of his shorts, walking like a cripple to avoid anything falling
>smuggles his shit through the ticket counter and even gets a drink through the lobby
>standing at the doorway for capeshit #53
>sets one foot inside
>bag crackles and squeaks, flops out of his pants, down his leg, and smacks the floor
>this is right next to the snack stand
>tfw no one noticed or gave a shit and we got our seats without a hitch
>>
File: gfxj.png (311KB, 388x337px) Image search: [Google]
gfxj.png
311KB, 388x337px
>Late night about 9 to 10pm
>Decide to go see Spiderman Homecoming with 2 friends
>Place is fucking packed almost shoulder to shoulder
>After getting our tickets friends and I head over to get ice cream from a shop next door
>Head to our theater door
>Inches before the doors an employee from out of no where springs up from behind us
>Asks us nicely to either store our ice cream in their fridge or eat it outside the theater
>Politely oblige to eating outside the theater
>Thanks us
>Leaves
>mfw
I just walked in after he left, but my friends were too scared and just ate theirs outside our theater. I got stopped by another employee by the end of the staircase going in though.
>>
>>87110419
is this a jojo reference
>>
>>87113281
Some bitch stole $200 from me by hiding it in her snatch.
>>
>>87113937
Did they taze you? My kinoplex guards taze after a verbal warning.
>>
>>87113383
I mean I have the option to hide things up my ass but I don't do it because its fucking retarded, why would they do that with their cunt
>>
>>87111157

Are you a girl??
>>
Used to be no big deal to put stuff in your inside coat pockets but lately goddamn movie theater feels like a prison with assigned seats and they actually seem to give a fuck if you bring a candy bar. Penis inspection meme has roots. Fuck that I have surround at home and I can have a pizza and save $16.
>>
>>87110158
i just eat at one of the many restaurants and fast food places within 2 blocks of the theater beforehand
>>
M70 jacket. It's got pockets that I don't even know about. Also a built in sniper mask.
>>
>>87112939
that doesn't make me a pussy at all. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
don't need to, big soda + pop corn + huge nachos combo costs like 6 bucks in Mexico
>>
>>87115117
How much is that in American dollars?
>>
>>87115147

like 6 bucks
>>
>>87115147

6 dollars...
>>
>>87115117

>not going to cinepolis VIP or cinepolis 4dx instead

wew
>>
I grab a large popcorn container out of the trash and tell the guy at the counter I want a free refill. They don't get paid enough to question you
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.