[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Woman edition >>87105559

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Melisandre.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Melisandre.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
Red Woman edition

>>87105559
>>
Well, for my girlfriend and I: We started talking, dating, etc... standard relationship. Really grew out feelings for one another. We would discuss our sexual desires and one time I told her that I think it's hot when girls fart. Which is true, I love confident girls who don't care, or even want people to know if they fart. I also told her I was into facesitting, and letting her control her pleasure. Then I suggested we mix the two. Now she's goes out of her way to bend over and fart on me. She'll ask me to lick her ass when she's gassy. She'll even have me sniff her butt while she's laying in bed. I think she's just turned on by turning me on and just likes making me horny.

Tl;dr: Fell in love, developed a fart fetish with my girlfriend.
>>
Okay, I have a question for Preston Jacobs fans. Chad Summerchild represents a braindead show fan, who just wants the tits and dragons part, and is largely parody of Emergency Awesome.
Who do Brandon Nightsking and Sweetrobin represent?
>>
>>87109652
>no /got/ in title
One job.
>>
>>87109713
what a fucking retarded monkey
>>
>>87109713
someone did it once by accident, and then someone complained about it, and now all the cucks are doing for (You)'s

/got/fags are insufferable
>>
>>87109795
>>87109809
It's not for (You)s you fucking fags, when I need to find a /got/ general I press ctrl f and type /got/ to find it, if there's no fucking /got/ in the title I can't fucking finding without looking at the catalogue now go fuck yourselves
>>
>>87109864
This fuck the catalogue
>>
>>87109864
Im agreeing with you you piece of shit cocksucking monkey. Im saying the OP is insufferable, aand that the OP are doing it for (Yous)'s dont talk back to me again il jam my cock so far down your throat youll fall in love with me and call me daddy
>>
>>87110082
proper thread here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.