[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luke, did I ever tell you about the most comfortable chair e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: obi.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
obi.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Luke, did I ever tell you about the most comfortable chair ever designed? The most comfortable chair ever designed, or that had yet been designed as of the Trioculus affair in 5 ABY, was described as a sort of gigantic floating pillow. Han Solo owned one such chair, and it featured prominently among the furnishings of his sky house.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed
>>
File: Sheev.jpg (16KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
16KB, 450x351px
>>87099545
Ahh yes, a Jedi's weapon. I used to have a red one just like it. I lost it in a duel with Master Yoda when we fought in the senate building.
He was a little green friend.
>>
>>87099545
Space hemmhoroids suck ass.
>>
Anakin, ever heard about chairs? No? It's not something the Jedi would tell you. Here's a list of every chair appearing in every Star Wars movie/novel or videogame.

http://showcase.starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
>>
>>87099716
>>87099545
Is there a more autistic fanbase
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
>>
File: Nihilus.png (88KB, 370x470px) Image search: [Google]
Nihilus.png
88KB, 370x470px
Movies a shit
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke?

Luuke Skywalker was a genetic clone of the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, grown from cells extracted from the hand Skywalker lost during his duel with the Darth Vader on Cloud City. Skywalker's hand and lightsaber were recovered by Vader and taken to Emperor Palpatine's Mount Tantiss storehouse on the planet Wayland. In 9 ABY, the insane clone Jedi Master Joruus C'baoth performed a mind trick on Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn's subordinate, Captain Gilad Pellaeon, ordering him to make a special clone for him. The clone that later became Luuke Skywalker was grown in secret from sample B-2332-54, the sorting code assigned to Luke Skywalker's hand. The clone was grown in a Spaarti cloning cylinder over the period of less than a month. When he was ready, the clone was given Jedi training by C'baoth and over time became little more than an extension of C'baoth's will.

C'baoth wished to turn Skywalker and the former Emperor's Hand Mara Jade over to the dark side and take them on as his apprentices. When they refused, C'baoth incapacitated Jade and unleashed the Luuke clone, determined to have at least one Skywalker serve him. The clone, wielding the lightsaber Skywalker lost in Cloud City, faced off against Skywalker in the Emperor's throne room at Mount Tantiss. The clone's presence caused a buzzing pressure to form within Skywalker's mind, and Skywalker was constantly put on the defensive as the clone attacked with vicious thrusts of his lightsaber. The clone proved to have a similar proficiency in lightsaber dueling and Force techniques as Skywalker, utilizing Force attacks such as lightsaber throw. Eventually, Skywalker's sister, Leia Organa Solo, entered the throne room but was quickly neutralized by C'baoth. As Skywalker continued to lose ground to the clone, Jade found an opportunity to recover Organa Solo's lightsaber. Jade was able to slip under the clone's guard and kill him,

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
>>
File: death.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Luuke, did I ever tell you about Luuuke?

Luuuke Skywalker was a clone of the Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, who died in 9 ABY, created by Grand Admiral Thrawn to serve as his agent in the galactic community, which the Admiral controlled secretly using a legion of clones to replace prominent people. After warding off the Lost Tribe of Sith when they emerged in 43 and 44 ABY, Thrawn's first clone of Luke, Luuke Skywalker, retired after serving Thrawn since the original's death. Luuke was replaced summarily with Luuuke, who inherited duties as the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order and a significant political persona. Luuuke would go on to assemble a Clone Army comprised of the copies whom Thrawn had made over the decades. Working with another clone, Streeen, Luuuke devised a time machine that he used to attack the galaxy during the Clone Wars.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
>>
File: 220px-Müller,_Heinrich.jpg (13KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Müller,_Heinrich.jpg
13KB, 220x276px
Will any of this be in Ep 8?
>>
>>87099941
Still better than the Disney Canon
>>
>>87099545
Man I miss goodfriend posting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.