[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie sets up a stark dichotomy between the world of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: wonder-woman-26-rcm408x408u.jpg (33KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-26-rcm408x408u.jpg
33KB, 408x408px
>movie sets up a stark dichotomy between the world of the womazons vs. "the world of men" (sic)
>womazons are basically perfect angel warriors sent by the gods who exist in harmony with the world and only want to protect it
>womazons are naturally perfect and 50 times more capable warriors than the manliest spartan who ever lived, despite having zero muscle mass
>womazons must save the world from toxic violence that is essentially male and of course especially German
>evil german men (and by virtue of her germanness, the occasional female) are in the war because they are driven by a literal demon/evil god, the nemesis of the womazons, and they want to develop a supergas to genocide literally the whole world. and of course they wear horrific phantom of the opera masks and get turned on by autistic pseudo-deep blabla about the meaningless of life and ze fire in vich ve burn, you know, just german things
>only the womazons can "cross NO MAN's land", and generally do what no man can, and save the world from toxic male and germanic violence.
>the solution to stopping that violence: punching and murdering your opponents

this movie activated the shit outta my almonds
>>
This girl that I started dating is very open about pooping. She talks about she has no problem going in front of others. I'm just anxious for the day the 21 year wait finnaly ends!
>>
>>87099361
Girls are obviously more open around other girls. My friend said that her and my ex were drunk once and both pooped in an alleyway on the way home from the bar. When I dated her I dont even think she even said the word poop around me.
>>
>>87099392
I've got a couple from the last few years

Me and a lab partner in highschool were talking shit about a mutual friend that we both had and then she said "I don't know why I'm telling you this, but my friends and I will sometimes poop on peoples lawns when we are walking home late at night (I'm assuming coming back drunk from parties) and I'm pretty sure we pooped on his lawn one time." Don't know why she told me and I never really asked again.

My girlfriend told me that her best friend has to take toilet paper whenever she goes on long runs because one time she was running 6-7 miles and had to take a massive shit off to the side of the trail. She made my girlfriend look at it the next day when they were running.

Few weeks ago I was drinking with some friends and one of them went into long detail about how she completely clogged the first toilet they shit in when they went to Italy since apparently those toilets use less water and she takes huge dumps. Apparently she likes to talk about pooping when she drinks.

My girlfriend is also completely shameless and will pee basically anywhere at anytime. If she needs to pee, she will squat anywhere and go. I took a five hour car ride with her today and we pulled over twice on the highway so she could go behind the car real quick. Anyways, we were on vacation yesterday and coming back home late after hitting a couple bars. We were almost back to our airBNB when she had to pee again. So she pulls down her pants and squats down to and I dared her to shit in the middle of the sidewalk. She took me up on it immediately and pooped right there on the side of the road. Funny thing is I actually haven't told her I'm into that, but I'm sure she will be happy to entertain my fetish.
>>
File: WW.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WW.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87099189
people cheering an israeli woman standing on a destroyed church
what did ((they)) mean by this ?
>>
When i was 16 my gf at the time told me a story about how she was on a boat with family friends and she pushed a really big dump out in the toilet and clogged it. She blamed their 10 year old lol
>>
>>87099620
Haha she told me "I strait up thought a horse took a shit. It was just a huge fucking pile!" My girlfriend said one of the reasons she doesn't have a problem peeing anywhere is because when she saw that she said taking a random pee somewhere is nothing compared to that
>>
File: thicc.jpg (125KB, 795x809px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
125KB, 795x809px
>casting a fridge
why?
>>
I've actually experienced my ex-girlfriends farts a lot. She usually let them rip while she was sitting on my face. She knew that the smell of her farts would make me cum fast, so she would usually let them rip towards the end of our sexy time. I have so many that come to mind.

I remember one night when I was about to go down on her. She let a couple silent ones out and I could just hear the two hisses coming from her ass. It was such an awesome experience to get to inhale her farts while my face was buried between her thighs. Another time involving a silent fart was when she was jacking me off while in a 69 position. As I was cumming, she lifted her ass a few inches from my face and let out a long silent fart. I could feel the air from the fart hit my face.

This experience is not sexual in any way and it's from a different girl at work but just as good in my opinion. This girl is super hot and has the stuck-up look to her. She's in a position of power and we often get to sit next to each other in long meetings. During one of our 2 hour meetings, there were 3 different times when the smell of her fart hit my face. At first I didn't know if it was her or not, so I had a very confused boner, but it happened two more times and she was the only person sitting next to me. I'm guessing that she was betting on her fart not smelling and let them out silently during the meeting.
>>
>>87099189
Meanwhile, in reality...
>>
>>87099563
this
this movie is just another zionist propaganda
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.