[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9 more days until the we get more BoJack! Anyone up for discussing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bojack-horseman-netflix.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-netflix.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
9 more days until the we get more BoJack!

Anyone up for discussing the first three seasons and predict whats gonna happen in the next one?

>How much of the season will be about BoJack and what seemed to be his illegitimate daughter?
>Will he fuck her?
>How much will be about Mr Peanutbutter running for Governor?
>Will Todd move out?
>Will PC succeed as a manager?
>Will Asian Daria be as annoying as ever while getting away with every shitty thing she does?

inb4 people calling the show reddit
inb4 newfags who, regardless of me inb4ing them, still call the show reddit
>>
File: 5-fire.jpg (98KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
5-fire.jpg
98KB, 618x412px
I'm looking forward to it I just hope the whole season isn't Bojack split up from the rest of the cast. All my favorite episodes are when all the characters are involved and bouncing off each other, like Let's Find Out
>>
Bump. Can't wait for it
>>
>>87095684
unfunny, gay, liberal bullshit.
>>
First season was the best. The rest have been okay, but just okay. The show is too formulaic. Let me lay out what's going to happen and save you binge watching the next season.

Everything starts out okay for Bojack. He makes meager, half-heared attempts at bettering himself in light of his past. He sees some form of minor career success associated with this. This success goes to his head and causes him to make some impulsive self destructive decision that hurts someone he cares about. He then starts to spiral out of control, and winds up on a bender where he burns bridges, alienates his friends and hurts even more people he cares about. He comes out of the bender with some grand epiphany that he needs to be a better person and starts making amends. Things eventually go back to normal-ish and the season ends on a minor up beat of positivity. Things are now back to the baseline each season starts with. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.
>>
Quintessential reddit
>>
>>87095684
I'm looking forward to the Drompf jokes.
>>
File: Diane_Nguyen.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Diane_Nguyen.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>has abortion
She can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>87096517
reddit

space
>>
>>87096517
Not last season
It ended on a down note
>>
>>87095684
>OP tries to inb4
>has the gall to call others newfags
Fuck off freshie.
>>
I will not give a fuck about the story

the jokes will be funny

it will be pretty good

kinda like Kimmy Schmidt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.