[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
lets talk about this kino
>>
File: dem full vacuum bags.jpg (266KB, 1914x954px) Image search: [Google]
dem full vacuum bags.jpg
266KB, 1914x954px
stop calling everything kino
>>
>>87088387

It's been fun so far. I hope they keep it light hatred an avoid giving the tick an origin story.
>>
gr8 arse
>>
I enjoyed it.
The older live action set a good standard for casting and characters but always seemed a bit weak on story and actual jokes, not just zany situations. The got the humour in better balance with this one.
>>
Haven't seen it yet.
Any good?
I hope it's better than that disaster they tried on Fox over 17 years ago.
The original comics, and cartoon were GOAT. I was a fan of those.
>>
>>87088387
I've blown a few loads to it. The guy who plays the tick gets my juices flowing. I'm not gay or anything but something about him really activates my almonds.
>>
>>87090046
what a memepost, not a shred of fucking originality to it, I can literally taste the processed cheese in it!
>>
>>87090084
>I'm a girl btw.
>>
>>87089777
It's written by the guy who wrote the comics.
>>
goddamn miss lint's body is fucking sick. i was really hoping the terror would've killed her douche ex
>>
>>87090212
why did they only release 6 episodes desu
>>
>>87090283
No idea. Maybe they are gauging audience interest, maybe they are doing reshoots. I don't know.
>>
>>87090370
they don't want to encourage binge watching like netflix does. hulu releases 1 ep a week like a normal show and i admit it lets you digest what you've just seen alot better, instead of immediately forgetting most of everything
>>
>>87090538
If we compare The Tick to all other televised capeshit, how does it rank? Now I know this is a little unfair because The Tick is a parody of capeshit, but still:

1- Daredevil
2- Arrow
3- Smallville
?- The Tick?
>>
>>87091283
I don't watch any of those actual capeshit shows and never will, but I'll follow the Tick to hell and back. Pretty useless input but there you go.
>>
>>87091283
I prefer the Tick overall because it has a Venture Bros vibe to it and the 30 min episodes keep the pacing quick. Daredevil and Arrow can get so fucking boring when they clearly are stalling until the next action sequence with character drama.
>>
Anyone know when the other half of the season will be released?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.