[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me get this straight... They are meeting, dragon chick want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: got game of thrones.jpg (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
got game of thrones.jpg
42KB, 350x350px
Let me get this straight... They are meeting, dragon chick want military support from Cersei so the zombies are out of the picture and she can go back to fight Cersei for the Iron Throne.
So they all end up in the same location to discuss things, dragon chick has her two dragons there and they sit and talk.
Speaking logically, what prevented dragon chick from ordering her dragon to just burn all present opposition and immediately grab the throne which means having access to all the armies?

Also, is there any wildfire left? If not, can they produce more? If so, why not do that and then drop barrels of that stuff on the dead with the dragons from above. Each dragon can hold several barrels. One per foot and then a few in its mouth. Fly above the dead and then order the dragon to crush all the barrels its holding and watch the wildfire chemical drop from above like from those planes that are used to fight forest fires.
>>
>>87088318
>what prevented dragon chick from ordering her dragon to just burn all present opposition and immediately grab the throne which means having access to all the armies?
muh honour

>why not do that and then drop barrels of that stuff on the dead with the dragons from above?
The characters are retarded so they won't use wildfire even though it would be super effective. They also won't use a ballista with a dragonglass bolt to take down the wight dragon, or just shoot the night king with a dragonglass arrow from afar and instantly kill all the zombies.
>>
>Each dragon can hold several barrels
if you're already using a dragon why bother with wildfire?
>>
That would be way too logical and effective. Can't have that.
>>
>>87088577
Far greater spread, you can do it from far greater altitude, the chemical is explosive and burns for a while creating flaming areas and walls of fire.
>>
speaking logically, there's no reason to try to convince Cersei anyway. Her army would make no difference like she said, and it's not like Dany can't destroy her anyway even with one remaining dragon. it was a dumb plot for the sake of bringing beloved characters to be in the same room together. pure fan service.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.