[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 500-days-of-summer-04 (1).jpg (283KB, 1920x798px) Image search: [Google]
500-days-of-summer-04 (1).jpg
283KB, 1920x798px
what the fuck was her problem?
>>
roastie
>>
>>87085043
She was extremely flacky and didn't entirely know what she wanted, but in the end, what she wanted wasn't him.

That said, he should probably not romanticize every woman he meets, it can lead to bad shit.
>>
>>87085076
Pity the movie ends with some faggot "love is out there honest, you just gotta find it!!!" ending and the guy sets off to make the same mistake again with the next bitch
>>
>>87085043
she's a woman and therefore a jew
>>
Women don't know what they want they are extremely mentally unstable they just want to feel temporary excitement rather than experience something stable and nurturing. They're hormonally conditioned to behave like absolute retarded children basically and cannot understand masculine concepts such as morality or love.
>>
>It's a 'people pretend one or the other is at fault when really they're both dipshits' episode
>>
>>87085118
this desu
>>
>>87085043
>"I think it is in this that we find the real difference between those women to whom if we are to remain men we must offer our lives, and those who (again—if we are to remain men) we must overpower and outwit if we can, and use as we never would a beast: that the second will never permit us to give them what we give the first. The latter will enjoy your admiration and would be moved to ecstasy by your caresses; but even if you were to pour yourself into her a hundred times, you would part strangers."
>>
File: 1503483156249.jpg (9KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1503483156249.jpg
9KB, 242x242px
>>87085118
>>87085157
>tfw khv roastie who would love a stable longlasting relationship when we love and support each other
>tfw so ugly men hate you
>>
>>87085043
She was a modern, empowered woman. She's now in her forties and single with no children, but hey at least she was stronk womyn in her twenties.
>>
She was a slut.
Her hormones were probably burned up from decades sampling a couple of BBCs a week.
He was a faggot, and so is anyone who liked the movie.
>>
Her biggest mistake was initiating shower sex. That's an act reserved for true love.
>>
>>87085043
she wasn't that into him. He was making up his own idea of her and was in love with that idea.
>>
>>87085112
impeccable logic.
>>
>>87085043
This girl fucks!
>>
>>87087438
thats very well put
>>
>>87085118
This really fires up my almonds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.