[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mann is a fucking genius.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Mann is a fucking genius.
>>
WE NEED A BLACK HAT HACKER NAMED HATHAWAY
>>
>>87072738
That line isn't even in the movie.
>>
>>87072382
that shot/moment is amazing. last time i can remember my jaw dropping while watching a movie.
>>
Mann's best movie since Collateral
>>
>>87072382
Mann loves WMAF romance.
>>
File: latest[1].png (809KB, 1251x528px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
809KB, 1251x528px
>>87073446
That happened to me a minute later when the feds got gunned down
>>
Directors Cut on 4K UHD Blu-Ray WHEN
>>
>>87073533
yeah that's what i mean, the initial explosion and then the gunfight. when's the last time you saw a movie that had the balls to kill off most of its cast 2/3 of the way through? i had no idea where the story would go from that point. i love that feeling.
>>
>>87073912
It was a bold move on the writer's part. I thought the script was the weakest thing about the movie by a yardstick but that swerve was pretty fucking inspired.
>>
>>87072382
what movie?
>>
>>87074092
niggercap
>>
>>87074114
funny
>>
>>87072382

What I liked about that movie is you could tell that the chink girl wanted Thor's dick the moment she saw him, there was none of that "I'll pretend my panties aren't soaking wet for half the movie because I'm a strong, independent female sidekick" nonsense.
>>
>>87074288
I also quite loved how when the brother finds out his sister and Hathaway are banging, there's no tension that affects the mission like there would be in a shittier movie. They just move on.
>>
This film was stellar.

I knew /tv/ was officially dead when it was impossible to discuss this without every thread being derailed by autists being triggered by the casting. Still better than the perma-triggered /pol/ whining the board has become since though.
>>
>>87074372
What were the complaints regarding the casting? Hemsworth's character is based on a real guy who is taller, more muscular and has blonde hair that's longer than Chris'.
>>
>>87074539
>Hemsworth's character is based on a real guy who is taller, more muscular and has blonde hair that's longer than Chris'.
Let me tell you: I was one of those detractors but I swear to God I completely shut up when I saw a picture of the actual guy. It was inspired casting.
>>
>>87074554
I was pretty much the same. It was really funny.
>>
File: WMAFxxxx.jpg (938KB, 1802x1334px) Image search: [Google]
WMAFxxxx.jpg
938KB, 1802x1334px
>>87072382
More WMAF cuckshill propaganda. Fuck off.
>>
>>87074539
what's the real guy's name?
>>
>>87074931
Stephen Watt
>>
>>87072382
the knife fight is intense as fuck
>>
>>87075318

It's not really a fight
>>
>>87074979
>7' tall
neat
>>
>>87075369
>>87075318
More of a shanking. The fight in the restaurant is top-tier, the initial raid too, and the gunfight that kills half the cast. Action movies must take note here.
>>
>>87072382
thanks YIFY
>>
I hope you watched the director's cut.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.