[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The director of Donnie Darko was 25 years old wew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled20161223143705.jpg (51KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20161223143705.jpg
51KB, 620x372px
>The director of Donnie Darko was 25 years old

wew
>>
Do you think he banged Jena?
>>
>>87069930
She probably sucked his fuck
>>
>>87069930
He'd be lucky to bang Maggie
>>
and he never did anything noteworthy ever again
>>
Yeah and it shows.
>>
>>87069968
And even Darko was a fluke, I read somewhere that the movie was going to be full capeshit originally but he didn't get a big budget so he turned it into "wow 3deep5u".
>>
What's strange about that? That's well into adulthood. You're not a loser are you?
>>
Reminder that he made a good film completely by accident and the Director's Cut was fucking awful
>>
>>87070030
I don't know anything about that, but I do know that the Director's Cut is garbage compared to the Theatrical Cut

All the extra footage straight-up ruins the plot
>>
>>87069968
>the box
>southland tales
kys fag

>>87069997
kys fag

>>87070030
kys fag

>>87070079
kys fag
>>
>>87069885

the first piece of media to give me a holier-than-thou attitude, and i don't regret it at all
>>
File: Maggie.jpg (27KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Maggie.jpg
27KB, 500x252px
>>87069963
Maggie was hot back then though
>>
>>87070143
Hi Richard
>>
>>87070155
I got 28:06:42:12 tattoo'd on my arm cuz i loved this movie so much
>>
>>87069885
Great, now I'm depressed
I hope you're proud of yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>87070331
What do you say when girls ask what it means?
>>
>>87070331

i was only like 14 and way too big of a pussy to ever get a tattoo. but i know i felt like a snobby cunt for at least a year or two after seeing it. but i do think it's a good movie, or at least i still enjoy it. a very comfy one that i try to watch every october-ish when it starts to get colder and the leaves change. not the landmark film maybe that i felt like it was at 14 though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.