[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching this. can we all agree that the quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
just finished watching this. can we all agree that the quality takes a dive around season 4, and that Meadow and Janice were completely hateable?

also general Sopranos feels pls
>>
>>87061986
I wouldn't call the quality change a dive but the show does feel like it loses a step, especially from season 5 to 6.

Janice is for sure one of if not the most hateable characters I've ever seen on TV, but Meadow was decent. She was powerless to stop her dad's immoral actions and I think given her situation she mostly made the right choices. The only thing I found to be awful that she does is continuing to date men from mobster families well into the 6th season.
>>
File: 1503341091884m.jpg (69KB, 1024x843px) Image search: [Google]
1503341091884m.jpg
69KB, 1024x843px
>>87061986
>It's a "Meadow dates a Moolie despite Tony's objections" episode
>>
File: furio.jpg (55KB, 640x972px) Image search: [Google]
furio.jpg
55KB, 640x972px
>>87062193
eh, in the context of the character she was probably fine. it was her constant libshit whining that got to me, primarily because of how hypocritical it was considering how defensive she became of the mob shit (as was pointed out by Finn).

i also hate how they had to turn based Furio into such a pussy.
>>
>>87061986
Season 5 is the best season you pleb. And the best episodes of 6 are up there too.
>>
File: smug lena.jpg (89KB, 825x793px) Image search: [Google]
smug lena.jpg
89KB, 825x793px
>>87061986
overall yes, but the massive g ep was one of the worst and that was season 1.
i watched the entire series over a few months last year and i had to force myself to finish season 6.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.