[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all kids should stop your cercei hate rant. She is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 532673.png (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
532673.png
1MB, 1000x563px
You all kids should stop your cercei hate rant.
She is the only character left who is still what she was from the start.
>inb4 not fighting the dead
Fuck the dead, she is screwed even if dead lose since the manlet has joined the forces with foreigner.
>>
>>87056208
ok. who cares?
>>
>>87056208
>is still what she was from the start
But what if I don't like who she was at the start?
>>
>>87056208
wtf
people actually hate this character?
i hate people now
>>
>>87056208
>>She is the only character left who is still what she was from the start.
>the only character without any development
>good thing
>>
>She is the only character left who is still what she was from the start.

not really though
>>
File: 76634523.jpg (56KB, 741x486px) Image search: [Google]
76634523.jpg
56KB, 741x486px
>>87056208

Because her arc has gone no where. She has no children present so she just manipulates everyone without the sorry pretense of 'protection' or 'I'd do anything for my kids'. If she just admitted it on camera, the fact that she does what does for herself and solely for herself, it would be a great moment because she would finally admit to herself that power has been more important to her than family all along. However, they made her pregnant and fucked it up.

Another possible character development would have been changing after the humiliation of being paraded through King's Landing naked by the militants, but again nothing happened. She suffered just to suffer and did what she probably would have anyways. Her character is very disappointing. I have feeling she will die and will say something along the lines of "for my children" or something contrived like that.
>>
>>87056208

Yep, still a bitch.
>>
desu the only way GoT could be redeemed is if she wins at the end
>>
>>87060625
>If she just admitted it on camera, the fact that she does what does for herself and solely for herself, it would be a great moment because she would finally admit to herself that power has been more important to her than family all along.
damn that would be so good
>>
>>87056208
>is still what she was
She was a survivor.

In order to survive at this point, she needs to cede power, and refused.

Game over.
>>
>>87060625
all her shamewalk did was lead the viewer into the "i h8 the church" bombing she pulled
>>
>>87056208
>she is still a useless cunt that gets beaten down by based bobby
Oh I wish...
>>
>>87061364
Spoken like a true peasant.

Royal purple is the noblest shroud
>>
>>87061299
checked.

I have a feeling they'll do it in S8 before she dies, if she dies. Its a shame it will lose its value since she is pregnant.
>>
>>87056208
NO her incest bastard made her soft as theon's cock and balls
>>
Why would the Iron Bank lend her money now when she's fucked? Why would the Golden Company fight against a Targaryen?
>>
>>87056208
She should bend the knee in return for keeping Lannister lands. Her hubris will destroy her dynasty.
>>
>>87063287
Had only the high sparrow remained he would have mobilized the Westeros version of ISIS against these fucking foreign invading scum
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.