[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Host: Welcome back everybody! Once again we're here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: just.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
34KB, 633x758px
>Host: Welcome back everybody! Once again we're here with Anon Feelsman talking about his first feature film called "In the Dark". Anon, how did you-- By the way I gotta say, I watched it and ... My god!
[audience claps]
>>Me: Thanks Conan. I really appreciate you saying that. Really, I do.
>OK. I don't wanna spoil it for the folks at home but man oh man. What a ride. Anyway, how did you come up with these ideas? Meditation? Did you go to the Himalayas for enlightenment or what, Anon? HOW. YOU. DO IT? Huh?
[audience laughs]
>>Um...the ideas were always there marinating in mind ever since I was like 15, 16. You know, I'd have these scene looping in my head back and forth, back and forth for literally years until I was in the right place to finally, you know, put them on paper and later on through a lens.
>>That sounds like a lot work. I just have my interns do all that. Now when you say "the right time" what time was that?
>>I didn't live in a place where I could really think. I don't hate them but the only things my parents knew about when I wanted to make films were church and work and we were really poor so lighting equipment wasn't at the top of the priorities list. I would shoot some stuff on my phone, play around with that and some free software and have fun with that.
>Then after that you left home, right? Packed your bags and said "see ya!"
>>Yeah, I was just about to turn 20 and I had always been thinking about it but I also knew that maybe I was being an edgy teenager. Everyone wants to leave home at that age after all but for me it was more than rebellion. I could breathe without videos and editing and movies. And I couldn't do that at home. No way. So a couple of months before my 20th I just left. College. The Church. It all felt like someone was stepping on my chest 24/7. And now we're here!
>You and Emma Stone. [Raises eyebrows]
[audience Ooooo's]
>>Yeah?
>Isn't she older than you?
>>Yes but who's counting?
[audience laughs]
>>
File: tumblr_oewgu73N1m1vpnx31o1_1280.jpg (112KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oewgu73N1m1vpnx31o1_1280.jpg
112KB, 750x747px
I kinda liked that thread the first time we had it.
>>
File: get_a_life_dvd_8381.jpg (51KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
get_a_life_dvd_8381.jpg
51KB, 350x496px
>>87051890
This man is a sad, waste of life and is not representative of all white men.

I am a white American in his mid 20s (.25 Ukranian, .25 Irish, .5 German) and I have a good stable job, a net worth nearing 6 figures, many women who can't resist my charms (or my vibrant, royal, blue eyes). I go to the gym every single day, I have long hair which I keep clean, I'm 26 and I look 18 which makes me appear nonthreatening, and at the end of the day, even if you take all of that away, I will never be as pathetic as this Canadian faggot who thinks he's representative of me. Fuck your dying mother and fuck you.
>>
>>87051890
Besides the fact that that doesn't explain how you got to your feature film, I doubt that the ideas you had when you were 15 and 16 would really still be of value when you're in your 20s. Holding on to shitty ideas like that because they're a pet project is Wiseau tier. Maybe you're a child prodigy, though.
Tell me about yourself, anon. How much of your life in the post is real? Did you really leave? How old are you now? Where are you now? Have you worked on movies at all? What's your story?
>>
>>87052007
I-it's pasta dumby.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.