[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daenarys vs Cercei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: d vs c.jpg (29KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
d vs c.jpg
29KB, 600x300px
Team Dragon Queen and her supernatural sidekicks:
>massive horde of dothraki that Jamie describes cannot be beaten by any mercenary army
>perfect unsullied elite slave soldiers that do not rape or pillage and know no fear
>the enitre north's armies+the vale and potentially the rivverrun soldiers we havent seen since last season
>An all seeing seer that can monitor any activity he chooses to, including sitting and watching Cercei day and night if he wishes and follow troop movements and what have you
>A faceless assassin who can possess any face of anyone she kills, meaning she could probably just walk up to Cercei or anyone she wishes and kill her should she wish by taking the face of a handmaiden or anyone else in her castle, could also be an extra set of eyes and ears where Bran doesn't want to waste his attention
>2 fullgrown dragons
>A charismatic warleader of the north who can't die and is an excellent fighter with a valyrian sword including most of the best fighters in Westeros like The hound, Brienne, Beric, Tormund

Queen Cercei:
>Lannister army (if Jamie didn't take them with him and even then missing their best general)
>The golden company, that's said to be the best in essos even when Jamie said 2 episodes earlier that no merc army can beat the dothraki
>The mountain (basically a maybe little better version of the hound)
>some bannermen from tyrells maybe if there's any left
>a crossbow balista
>the best fleet in westeros, but that could easily be avoided by just not using the sea or just torching them with dragons

How am I supposed to buy that beating Cercei, even if it needs to be done in a "benign" way is anything of a challenge considering the overbearing advantage and options they have here? How am I supposed to buy that they're "focked" when it seems to me like they could just fix the south in a second and then go right back up to dealing with the north?
>>
>>87051596

After fighting the white walkers, they will be more equal in terms of forces. I bet a lot of the dothraki die. I think unsullied will fair better and some will be held in reserve.

The show has always been about whose allied with who and Jon is a targ so Cersei is fucked regardless.

She either gives up power or dies. Despite what people think Tyrion isn't going to side against dany.

His sister helped drive him out of his home while dany took him in so that's definitely a red herring.

My thinking is team good guys either beats white walkers and then comes back only to slowly lose people to a disease of some kind

or they stalemate and drive the army of the dead back but take horrible losses

or they lose. And then shortly after cersei loses and story over.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.