[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about Sam Hyde. I'm pretty sad he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: SamHyde.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SamHyde.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
let's talk about Sam Hyde. I'm pretty sad he's becoming more irrelevant by the day but his latest content has been pretty awful and the begging is annoying. All the threads we have on /tv/ are shilling threads that only attract Adult Swim shitposting.
What does he need to do to fix his shit? The more popular he becomes the more of an asshole he is, the less funny content he puts out. I don't believe his car show will even get done and if it does it'll be off-the-cuff
>>
>>87051547
he hasn't been taking his daily dose of redpills.
>>
File: just (2).png (189KB, 802x1366px) Image search: [Google]
just (2).png
189KB, 802x1366px
>>87051547
Poor Sam, he didn't do nuffin to deserve this :(
>>
>>87051547
he's an unfunny retard and total irrelevance - to the point of being off-topic for /tv/ - is the necessary endpoint.
>>
>>87051547
I'm not that into Sam's stuff. His standup really doesn't hold up outside of being ironically edgy and shocking to hipsters; which is entertaining for all of fifteen minutes.

Charls Carroll and Nick Rochefort are genuinely much better performers and funnier, I'd really like to see them try their hands at something else. Maybe Sam could write for it, but I'm kind of sick of his over the top shtick
>>
File: WHOS WHO.png (1MB, 1080x664px) Image search: [Google]
WHOS WHO.png
1MB, 1080x664px
>>
>>87052009
An unfunny retard? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>87051958
Would love to see this faggot kill himself
>>
>>87053836
>How to spot the incel
>>
File: THE MODERN ENTERTAINER.png (70KB, 1098x858px) Image search: [Google]
THE MODERN ENTERTAINER.png
70KB, 1098x858px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.