[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt Yeah, after she tried to push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

>You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt
Yeah, after she tried to push you out of the Moon Door because she was insane. If I let her live, she'd have almost certainly killed you at some point when I wasn't present
>You told her to kill Jon Arryn and gave her the poison
She was mentally unstable and you know it. Her rambling about something in front of you doesn't mean it was true. Even if it was, she'd have tried to kill Jon Arryn anyway because he was trying to send their son away to be the ward of Stannis and she wouldn't allow it. I had nothing to do with anything.
>You told my mother that the knife used in the assassination attempt on my brother was Tyrion's when it wasn't
Fine, the knife was actually Joffrey's. You expect me to tell your mother that the crown prince made an attempt on your brother's life? That would be treason to the crown. I had no way to know she would randomly happen upon Tyrion in an inn and arrest him and trigger a war. As I saw it at the time, this would just make her hate Tyrion and that would be the end of it.
>You sold me to the Boltons
You consented, and I didn't realize how crazy Ramsay Bolton was at the time. I thought he was just a douchebag like Roose Bolton
>You betrayed my father
You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what, but even if you can, I was obeying the wishes of my king (Joffrey), and the position I was in was a gray area in regards to honor and loyalty. Besides, I had no way to know that Joffrey was stupid enough to execute your father and trigger a war, that's entirely his fault. Also, my love for your mother is well-known and it's preposterous to suggest that I would knowingly endanger her
>>
what i dont like is he didnt get a trial, even by combat

they just murdered him like savages
>>
Dude just then I our brain off

Dude weed lmao
>>
>>87049088
>implying D&D have any capacity in their brains to write anything other than "dude this small girl is a cold-blooded murderer isn't that cool xddd
>>
>>87049261
Even if they did, they planned to have him killed by that hideous imp anyway. Him defending himself would make people see just how insane she and Sansa really are and they can't have that.
>>
File: 1503932078785.jpg (117KB, 1548x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503932078785.jpg
117KB, 1548x871px
aaaagggghhhhh sansa please save me...
>>
File: 1504008488028.jpg (216KB, 686x687px) Image search: [Google]
1504008488028.jpg
216KB, 686x687px
>>87049088
SHAVE SCHANSCHA
>>
>>87049088
Wow I agree to everything you say unless you can pony 6gorillon dollar I afraid the show has to focus on the white walkers in the last 6 episodes. Then again if sansa just want to kill little finger, just have Arya wear a random person mask and be done with it.
>>
>>87049088
That's how it'll go down in the books.
>>
>>87049088

Brainlets won. Just let it go
>>
>>87049088
All of this stuff he did. All of the plot that was moved because of this character and they end him by having him skulk around dark corridors for a season smirking.

Fuck this show for treating our man Baelish like this.
>>
>>87049407
>Him defending himself would make people see just how insane she and Sansa really are and they can't have that.
How would that show that they're insane? The viewers know everything Bran said was true because we've seen it. We know he's a lying, conniving scumbag that helped set up Ned because he's a beta orbiter. We know he was trying to drive Jon and Arya away so he could have a puppet to rule the North that he would gladly sell out if he got a better offer.
The only part that looks bad is the extras, once again, just being cardboard cut-outs with no opinions of their own. Why they all believe Bran is beyond me.
>>
I never thought they could go lower than what they did to Stannis
>>
>>87049088
>You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt
I'm CIA
>>You told her to kill Jon Arryn and gave her the poison
What's the next part of your masterplan?
>>You told my mother that the knife used in the assassination attempt on my brother was Tyrion's when it wasn't
If I pull a faceless man's mask off will he die?
>>You sold me to the Boltons
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>You betrayed my father
He's a big guy
>>
>>87049088
You cant be this retarded. It's just not possible.
>>
>>87049749

Littlefinger had nothing to do once Marten left.
They couldn't figure him out, so they sidelined him and now killed him because "lol Stark family stronk!"

Besides, the show has been utter garbage for about 3 seasons at least.
I only liked season 1 to begin with.

>>87049841
Well, kinslaying is fine in the North.
Incest is dandy in the South.
Fucking blowing up the Pope and everyone's cool with it. Presumably because all of Westeros realizes Religion is just the opiate of the masses.

I swear, once I realized how utterly Marxist this series was in it's conception of society, I couldn't even be bothered to read past book 3.
>>
>>87049088
his acting was so fucking good at the end. when he's pleading for his life seeing him vulnerable good job CIA
>>
>>87049139
Salsa is too retarded to behave rationally.
>>
>>87049841

>helped set-up Ned
>does everything in his power to make him chill the fuck out and be smarter
>Ned goes too far and LF is stuck between treason & just letting Ned fuck his shit up

Littlefinger did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>87050820

Littlefinger clearly twisted events to his favor but did so in a way that can be understood, excused or impossible to prove.
Which is why there's no trial.
D&D wanted him dead as fanservice, but realized Martin didn't write a retard and they never bothered with him.
>>
>>87049139
Remember when Northerners were supposed to be noble? Because I dont. They were shady cunts from the first episode. Where did the Noble stark meme come from? Who the fuck is in charge of Winterfell PR? He is a god among men. All Starks were rotten fucks with no honor.
>>
>>87049088
>You consented, and I didn't realize how crazy Ramsay Bolton was at the time. I thought he was just a douchebag like Roose Bolton
Bad argument. He still did it. They don't care about intentions in Game of Thrones, only actions.

>You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what

This is your worst argument. Bran could literally convince everyone involved by naming something they did when they were alone.

>I was obeying the wishes of my king (Joffrey)
Doesn't matter. They're on the brink of war, so any former loyalties and alliances are nullified. If you conspired to kill a future ruler's parents because of orders from a former ruler, you're gonna be fucked. Again, intentions don't matter, actions do.
>>
>>87049088
>>You betrayed my father
>You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what, but even if you can, I was obeying the wishes of my king (Joffrey), and the position I was in was a gray area in regards to honor and loyalty. Besides, I had no way to know that Joffrey was stupid enough to execute your father and trigger a war, that's entirely his fault. Also, my love for your mother is well-known and it's preposterous to suggest that I would knowingly endanger her
that sucks as a defense. he should have killed bran or ran away as soon as he said chaos is a ladder
>>
>>87051145
He didnt though. He didnt get shit for her, so he didnt sell her and he never owned her in the first place, she chose to go there on her own.

This dumb slut walked into a relationship with a sadistic sociopath and then blamed LF for her destroyed anus.
>>
Theres no time left in the show for any more political intrigue when theres only six episodes left and they have to fight ice zombies.

Would you rather had Littlefinger standing there next season until a zombie gets him?

While an ignoble death, its far better than going out the other way next season.
>>
>>87051384
Having him killed by a mindless zombie that can't be manipulated or reasoned would have at least been a good ironic death
>>
>>87049139
>what i dont like is he didnt get a trial, even by combat

I don't see how that would help since Arya is an anime character and would just teleport behind him and nothing-personal-kid him.
>>
>>87051489
>>87051384
I would want him to fuck shit up hard for everybody who is living and then run into The Eyrie since thats pretty much the only fortress that is comletely white walker proof.

Well, after Daenerys' blunder, The Eyrie plan is off the table as well.
>>
>>87049088
>Baelish opens his mouth
Guard, if this man interrupts again, rip out his tongue.
>>
>>87051580
Riverrun can surround itself with a big moat. Until Dany, it was also safe.
>>
LF: fucking zerg rush. Build me an army!
>You must construct additional pylons
LF:Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>87051000
Trips of wisdom.
>>
Remember when he could have just kidnapped Sansa,and waited with his army in the veil, while Jon died and then traded her back to Ramsay (betrays and kills him with his army), marries Sansa. Controls the north and veil?

Being kind and wanting her to like him got him killed
>>
>>87049917

>once I realized how utterly Marxist this series was

do you have any actual idea what the word 'Marxist' means or do you throw it around at thinks you don't like? iI really suggest you keep this habit in image boards and never do it in real life
>>
they got lazy
>>
File: Littlefinger.jpg (67KB, 914x441px) Image search: [Google]
Littlefinger.jpg
67KB, 914x441px
Honestly, Aiden's performance throughout this show was fantastic. Definitely going to miss him.
>>
Why is the most popular TV show getting a rushed end again? I seem to have forgotten, can anyone remind me?
>>
>>87052828
Ever since the show diverged from the books it's felt like bad fan fiction.
>>
>>87052828
Time is money. If they diddle daddle for too long people will lose interest. You gotta hit the iron when it's hot.
>>
>>87052828

same shit as every show, you get to the point where you're paying 5 people more money per episode they're in (at this point, every episode) than you used to need for the entire production of an episode with twice as many extras
>>
>>87052816
Beautiful
>>
>>87049139
he didnt get a trial, even by combat

Trial by combat was outlawed by Tommen wasn't it?
>>
>>87055784
You mean the Starks are following the laws made by Lannisters?
>>
>>87049139
I'm surprised he didnt beg to take the black when it was obvious he was going to get YESHH QUEEN'd
>>
File: 1503236950767.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1503236950767.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>>87051554
>>
>>87053019
Why isn't this shit negotiated when they start shooting the show?
>>
>>87049139
Either a proper trial, or they should have just had Arya assassinate him with her anime powers and then cross him off her list. They could have done something cool like Frey's assassination. Instead they tried to do it both ways and it came out retarded.
>>
File: stone_man.png (2KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
stone_man.png
2KB, 296x296px
>>87049088
You don't get it, OP. it was LF's fault Lysa went slowly insane, poisoned by his Toxic Masculinity™. The reason Sansa consented to be sold to the Boltons was due to LF's Toxic Masculinity™. LF betrayed Ned because Toxic Masculinity™ hurts men as well as women.

As for what he did to Tyrion, well that was just Toxic Ableism™ plain and simple. None of those people are responsible for drinking the water LF lead them to. Thinking ANYONE should be that responsible or mature is just problematic.

What if LF told you to jump of a bridge? Would you do it? No? So, what, you think you're BETTER than everyone else? So toxic.
>>
>>87058026
They do. After the first 6 or 7 years or whatever SAG dictates, it goes up for renegotiation; and at that point the actors hold all the cards. The golden amount of episodes for tv is often more than 100 so they can syndicate god knows if thats relevant anymore though but before they have to start shelling out more
>>
The scene could have been handled better. Him trying to turn Sansa against Jon, Bran and Arya should have been sufficient instead of bringing up her awful aunt. Littlefinger saying "I was protecting you" over and over was ham-fisted.
>>
>>87049088
shut the fuck up NERD i dont care bout this shit i just want to watch zombies and dragons and shit
>>
>>87058603
I'm just here for the incest. Me and my fucky thot gf with the extreme mental issues went as Stannis and Shireen to Comic Con this year, TEE HEE
>>
File: 1503996168418.jpg (37KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1503996168418.jpg
37KB, 700x525px
>>87049088
THREE WORDS: TRIAL BY COMBAT

WAIT FOR YOUR LAWYER TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE
>>
>>87049872
Underated
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.