[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Million Dollar Extreme Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: sam hyde.jpg (106KB, 576x591px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
106KB, 576x591px
Give me one good reason why you don't find Sam Hyde hilarious....

https://youtu.be/HKdix7ZIGx4

gab.ai/mde
gab.ai/codycigar
>>
>>87036071
What's hilarious is that no one finds Sam hilarious enough to throw him a bone here. Sad, and funny!

Lrn to joke Sam.
>>
>>87036071
fuck thats a great drawing
>>
>Com98
Help a nigga out.
>>
because he's disgusting to look at and therefore I can't be bothered to listen to a word that comes out of his mouth
>>
his life has become a dark comedy. maybe they'll pick him up for a new reality show.
>>
File: soveryhappy.jpg (53KB, 612x513px) Image search: [Google]
soveryhappy.jpg
53KB, 612x513px
>>87036071
he tries to convince you he doesnt give a shit about anything especially himself, but it's just hiding the fact he takes himself waaaaay too seriously.

hes basically a teenager
>>
>>87036071

who the fuck is that?
>>
>>87036071
the only funny thing hes ever done is the mom sketch
>>
Because he's a failed comedian, and like all failed comedians they are absolutely convinced they are funny.
>>
>>87036071
i liked world peace and think a lot of mde videos are gold but i grow tired of constant shilling on /tv/
>>
People watch this fat fuck unironically? LOL
>>
I watched college cunts and masnlave for the first time yesterday, any other shortkimos like that from MDE?
>>
>>87039524
The Silver Bullet
>>
>>87039558
He's show did very well though. The rating were good but adult swim canceled it bc some jew on buzzfeed did lots of articles about him and the bosses are kikes also.
>>
>>87039501
This, and his following I would imagine is mostly made up of teenagers who browse /pol/
>>
the thing about Sam is that everyone will laugh along at him making fun of other people but as soon as he makes fun of them they stop watching it's hilariously pathetic and I see it happen all the time when people are talking about him
>>
>>87036071
Because youre unfunny and Just an edgy Tim and Eric rip off, Sam.
Also all the "good" material you did wasnt even written by you. Youre pathetic.
>>
He's hiding under many layers of irony
>>
>>87041588
Stop lying Sam. Your show did mediocre (plz someone post the ratings, there is normally one autist here who has them on hand). And you know why it wasnt renewed. It wasnt the numbers. It was you, youre unprofessional. Also brigading pol virgin autist.
>>
>>87042502
This.
He is Reddit incarnate.
>>
I find it hilarious Sam didn't follow his own advice about education and is now waiting tables and living with his mom
>>
Watched World Peace last night, I hope Sam doesn't just sit on his ass all year and puts some of his savings into a second season, because it's good stuff.
>>
>>87042619
Oh, the irony.
>>
File: IMG_2185.jpg (1MB, 2188x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.jpg
1MB, 2188x1214px
>>87036071
>>>/trash/
>>>/b/
>>
He's entertaining, world peace was good. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>87042643
>now waiting tables
prove it
>>
>>87036071
Because I'm mad at him for getting facefucked by my favorite tranny before I did
>>
>>87042643
He just put $5000 down on a bounty for whoever could identify the antifa fuckthat attacked baked alaska with acid at the unite the right shit
>>
>>87036071
He looks to pathetic these days to be funny
World Peace was top tier tho
>>
The only thing funny about Sam Hyde/MDE is the audience reactions to whatever he's doing. His actual comedy itself isn't amusing and usually falls flat. He's a real life troll, not a comedian.

>>87043289
Image has way too much stuff on it, completely overdone to the point where most people will fall into at least one of the images on there.
>>
File: DIY6JsMW4AA2Yku.jpg (71KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
DIY6JsMW4AA2Yku.jpg
71KB, 831x639px
What's this from?
>>
The KickstarterTV series is my personal favorite of his.
>>
>>87039641
Ideas Man, Murder Charls, Tissue Box
They have so much good stuff I could list
>>
>>87043289
This image is retarded, so many unrealistic overlaps
>Yeah I love comedy. MDE, Smosh, the list goes on
>>
>>87043625
Tissue Box. The ending is really good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4mMsAeg7Q
>>
>>87039641

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_i0KPAl1Y4&index=16
>>
>>87043625
i showed tissue box to a girl once and she thought it was mean and stupid like all other talk shows
>>
>>87042592
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace#Episodes
First and last episodes got 1 mill views. None of Eric Andre's first season got 1 mill
>>
>>87042592
except they had good ratings and even after the fiasco were in talks with purchasing writing material
>>
>>87036071
is this what millennials like?
>>
>>87036071
Whether you find him funny or not, he seems like a genuinely unpleasant person who's not happy with their life. Charls and nick must have a lot of patience to maintain a friendship with Sam.
>>
File: 1504005853360.jpg (1MB, 2308x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1504005853360.jpg
1MB, 2308x1660px
>>87043289
>>
>>87043289
Even 16 year olds don't find Maddox funny anymore.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.