[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, whats the big deal?I thought just Danny had 100k+ dokthraki,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: muh dragons.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
muh dragons.png
2MB, 1366x768px
So, whats the big deal?I thought just Danny had 100k+ dokthraki, not counting the dickless crew and her dragons...Why do they need all the Starks, Lannisters, Martells, Tyrells, etc.They dont even know about Arthas' dead dragon.
>>
JUST turn off your brain dude lmao
>>
>>87035882
> ~100k undeads
> not knowing how they gonna scale the Wall
> 1mil ppl living in Kings Landing

WTF? Are we in para-medieval Mexico City or what?
>>
they can ressurect the dead you dumb fucks
>>
>>87037940
I'm sorry you had to write this.
>>
>>87036646
>> 1mil ppl living in Kings Landing
>WTF? Are we in para-medieval Mexico City or what?

I guess it was more like ancient rome rather than shitxico city
>>
>>87035882
I don't even watch this show but if she went against the white walkers with an evenly matched army she would take so many losses that she would be at a military disadvantage to go against the other families. Am I mistaken?
>>
>>87035882
>worrying about warfare strategy realism in a TV show with magic and dragons
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87037990
?
>>
>>87035882
How come the impact from the dragons flying in the stadium didn't make the flimsy tents move?
>>
>>87038268
Itt people don't understand the need to assemble a greater army against someone that can resurrect the fallen, that's the state of this GoT's fandom, the show isn't really well written but then you add retards to the mix and you have theses thread. I'm just sorry someone had to explain this, I don't post in got threads because I don't care about the series, I just watch it, so seeing all theses threads is very tiring.
>>
>>87038482
>theses
>>
>>87038482
Dany took out like at least 20000 undead in a matter of minutes with her dragons. In fact, if she had just stayed for a while longer while someone else had run up to engage the night king in melee combat, she could have taken out every single white walker there was. They could have ended it right then and there. A handful of men and 3 dragons
>>
>>87038620
dare you even say, a dragon and 20 good men could ant it all?
>>
>>87038733
>ant
end, lmao*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.