[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this season is boring as shit. They just said "lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: p14243479_b_v8_aa.jpg (404KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p14243479_b_v8_aa.jpg
404KB, 960x1440px
Wow this season is boring as shit. They just said "lets have 12 episodes of ray walking around somberly with flashbacks to his wife every 5 minutes but let's not explain or explore anything, oh and also theres no B plot and none of the other characters have anything of value to do".
>>
>>87031572
>oh look, its the NOT Dexter show!
Has this show ever even been good?
>>
>>87031572
the episode where he rapes his sons is kino.
>>
>>87031627
I never watched dexter but i don't know what a show about a seriel killer has to do with a family/gangster drama.
>>
>>87031738
its simple. Ray Donavan started airing when Dexter was still on and would come on after that show
>>
>>87031572
I dunno what the fuck they were thinking. I dropped it after the first episode of this season and I've been watching since the day it first aired. It feels like I've missed an entire season. Plus it seemed like they wrote Avi out and he was the heart of the show.
>>
>>87031950
i haven't read too much into it but i remember reading an article before the season came out saying Liev Schrieber wants the show to move to New York so he doesn't have to be away from his family during shooting.

I think this is all building up to him being in new york next season so they had to get rid of all his L.A ties.
>>
>>87032170
But really "Ray Donovan" is worth it for the network? I mean, the show has some great reviews here and there, Liev and his nominations... but that's it. It's not a blockbuster such as Shameless. I think the show run out its premise and run out of time itself. I look this season as an slow death.
>>
>>87031572
Isn't this the guy who fucks his son irl?
>>
File: 1503511598465.gif (1013KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503511598465.gif
1013KB, 360x270px
>>87031572
Totally agree. BOOORING!
Will still watch it tho.
>>
>>87032170
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4543662/Naomi-Watts-speaks-recent-split-Liev-Schreiber.html
>>
>>87031572
why is this show trying to hard to be some kind of new age Sopranos? they should have just wrapped it up after 3 seasons after realizing it clearly wouldn't
>>
someone post it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.