[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Sean Bean appearance would be pottery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

It would have been the perfect moment to bring back Sean Bean for a cameo when Sansa and Arya were saying nice things to each other and talking about missing their father. As that scene developed, I was fully expecting to see Sean Bean's Eddard Stark telling his daughters to remain strong in a vision of some kind at some point in the episode.

Why no Sean Bean?
>>
There should have been a giant Sean Bean in the sky
>>
>>87029799
This but with 50% transparency and just his face
>>
I think a Sean Bean cameo could really only work in a Bran vision, but I can't imagine what such a scene's purpose would serve. I'd love to him again, but the show has not delved into dreams and such as much as the books have.
>>
>>87029768
Who fucking cares anymore? Just have him and Robb and Hodor come back to life and help fight the White Walkers, the retards will be happy with it
>>
Rolly Duckfield
>>
>>87029768
Was that actually the size of the sword or is this one of those giant hammer shoops?
>>
>>87029768
nah, I wanna see Ned Zombie.

But how they never showed a known dead person as a zombie, I doubt that will happen.
>>
>>87029768
So, is his name pronounced like "seen bonne"?
>>
>>87029880
The show has made very clear there is no afterlife. If the Three Eyed Raven evaporated on the astral plane when he was struck down by the NK, then Ned sure as hell isn't going to be available for posthumous chatting.
>>
>>87030058
>The show has made very clear there is no afterlife.
Sure... with various people being brought back from the dead, that makes it crystal clear that death is the final ending.
>>
>>87029967
It was a famously large and impractical sword.
>>
>>87030146
With both resurrected characters there were scenes where Melisande asked them what life after death was like, and they both said there wasn't one. In the GoT universe human souls may not exist. Or at least have no existence without a living body.
>>
>>87030219
I always assume "Valerian Steel" is just titanium.
>>
>>87030030
Its Shaun Ben
>>
>>87029894
>waaahhhh people are retards for liking the handful of actually likable characters in the entire story
>>
They shouldve shown Ned, Bobby, Tywin, Sansa etc.. during Cerseis Walk of Shame, like how she imagined them all watching. It wouldve been kino like it was in the books
>>
>>87030345
>titanium

Which is a shit metal to use for a sword.
>>
>>87031655
care to explain why instead of just saying that it is
>>
>>87029880
>>87030058
>Delirious Ned speaks with Bran while in the Black Cells
I think HBO could pull it off. Calling it now.
>>
>>87030291
Then how are they supposed to warg?
>>
>>87032628
Not that anon, but titanium is very brittle you dingbat
>>
>>87029799
>>87029838
i was expecting this 2bh
>>
>>87030345
>>87032628
Valyrian steel is analogous to Damascus steel

if you dont know what that is then look it up on wikipedia faggot
>>
>>87030291
It could simply be that the knowledge of an afterlife cannot be retained by the mortal shell.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.