[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lying in bed watching their vids all night Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: watchmojo.png (154KB, 841x462px) Image search: [Google]
watchmojo.png
154KB, 841x462px
>tfw lying in bed watching their vids all night
Why are they prime comfy?
>>
>>87028905
Dunno but they really are. There music and gaming lists are great too. Generally well thought out I believe too.
>>
>>87029392
What do we think of their best movies of all time list tho
>>
>>87029443
I stay away from the "all time" ones for movies, cuz sure I haven't seen at least 7 of them. Their all time metal n gaming lists are spot on, personal biases aside
>>
File: 1478553833030.png (18KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1478553833030.png
18KB, 120x120px
>>87028905

I, too, would like to voice my appreciation for that particular organization.
>>
>>87028905
I currently get to do this every night now that I'm stranded at my house due to the flooding. Seriously guys, it's one thing to see this kind of shit and think to yourselves "those poor people," it's quite another thing to actually experience it.
>>
>>87028905
If you go to the oldest videos on the channel, you can see literally only videos of models showing their cleavage. That was the purpose of the channel when it was started.

I'm not saying that changes them from being comfy or anything. Just thought it was funny
>>
glad to see the marketing department for this shitty website is hard at work shillposting on an aboriginal totem-carving forum
>>
>>87029392
Then you are their prime audience because most of their shit, especially their gaming lists, are pure garbage- no research whatsoever
>>
>>87030067
Because they're mostly opinion based? I don't think I've watched any one of their videos (outside the History ones) that provide any kind if staistics?

I thought it was a given that these were opinions of a vast majority, not a numbers breakdown
>>
Yea' they're pretty cool despite what all the contrarians say, they clearly do their homework with most of it, especially the gaming top 10/5's. The cutie voice is the best
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.