[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: doubleKEVIN.jpg (92KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
doubleKEVIN.jpg
92KB, 1200x800px
was it KINO????????
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>87027497
>[THUD]
>>
File: the-leftovers-eye-roll.gif (4MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers-eye-roll.gif
4MB, 640x357px
> mfw people actually think Nora was telling the truth

Absolutely. Criminally under-viewed but easily the best show of the last ten years, even ranking it above Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
>>
>>87029207

how big was kevin ?
>>
>>87031265
Dude he was fuckin jacked the entire show, what a sexy ass man congrats to Jen

Also australian Jesus got mauled by a lion
>>
>>87031148

do you think it was only a scam trying to make profits out of people's grief?
>>
>>87027497
My goal in life is to be more like Kevin.
>>
>>87031148
jesus this guys hair is fucking immaculate. i like the little curl at the back. hairline could be better though, starting to look a bit weak.
>>
S1>>>>>S2>S3
>>
In a show filled with plenty of candidates, who truly was /ourguy/?

It's Matt and you know it
>>
>>87032381
>not Kevin Sr.
>>
>>87032381

Are there other Candidates besides Matt?
>>
It was indeed Kino.

Im hoping they do a series collection of the show so I can rewatch it and keep it on my shelf.
>>
>>87027497

Easily my favorite show in forever and probably the only show that's made me track down songs from scenes and download them.
>>
>>87032381

I think matt was really /ourguy/
>>
File: 1493951423614[1].jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1493951423614[1].jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>87031148
>Breaking bad and Mad Men
>>
>>87032381
Matt by default
>>
Nora wasn't lying. Also yes it's one of the best series of the last 5 years
>>
i liked the show it but had the stink of that LOST writer all over it

bullshit mysteries for the sake of mysteries.

fucking annoying shit never explained anything
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.