[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this scene supposed to be in an earlier episode? Either that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Was this scene supposed to be in an earlier episode? Either that or Jamie is a time lord.
>>
>>87024622
Made no sense whatsoever. Not to mention
>afraid of Dothraki riders from behind fortifications
>>
>>87024622
explain?
>>
>>87024655
He's afraid because he saw what they can do, even behind fortifications I think he's traumatized.
>>
>>87024622
seemed strange to me as well. Could have made it clearer to the average viewer where the fuck they were. I thought greyworm and co were stuck at casterly rock.
Apparently the fleet and the eunichs just lmao left after that scene
>>
They just let them mobilize an army outside the capital. No big deal.
>>
>>87024694
Bron and Jaime were defending some fort from the unsullied, then the dothroki show up, the, Bron and Jaime teleport back to the arena outside kings landing.
>>
Where were they even at? I thought they were at High Garden. I thought the unsullied were dead.
>>
>>87024797
That's what was happening?
>>
>>87024874
are you trolling?

They were all at king's landing.
>>
>>87024622
Those walls look like Casterly Rock.
In fact, I would bet this is a leftover scene from that episode that they just spliced in there.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one confused.
I was SURE it was Casterly Rock. I even thought I was playing an older episode for a second.
>>
>>87025182
Jaime and Bronn were never at casterly rock.
>>
>>87025103
Could have fooled me. Establishing shots please.
>>
>>87025288
I mean, the shot of the unsullied outside the city was even in the preview last week.

If you couldn't tell just from that that it was KL, then I'm sorry, I don't know how more clearly that could've been spelled out.
>>
>>87025343
Well I also thought the Unsullied were dead, so Idk.
>>
>>87025343
That doesn't help it make any more sense.
>>
You could see the Red Keep in the background of some of the shots.
Definitely Kings Landing.
>>
>>87025284
Jamie grew up at easterly rock, dumbass
>>
>>87026674
>easterly rock
>>
They said in an earlier episode that Daenerys' army would be outside King's Landing in case something went wrong with the meeting with Cersei.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.