[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man had her brother's hair, but he was taller, and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rhaggar.jpg (71KB, 850x650px) Image search: [Google]
rhaggar.jpg
71KB, 850x650px
The man had her brother's hair, but he was taller, and his eyes were a dark indigo rather than lilac. "Aegon," he said to a woman nursing a newborn babe in a great wooden bed. "What better name for a king?"

"Will you make a song for him?" the woman asked.

"He has a song," the man replied. "He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire." He looked up when he said it and his eyes met Dany's, and it seemed as if he saw her standing there beyond the door. "There must be one more," he said, though whether he was speaking to her or the woman in the bed she could not say. "The dragon has three heads."
>>
>>87001917
Why did D&D assume he was talking about Jon?
>>
>>87001917
>The dragon has the heads
Viserys died, just like visereon dies.
>>
>>87002342
He's talking about Targaryens.

But since the show cut Aegon the Pretender there is no three heads. On the show, the dragon has actually two heads. Who are currently fucking the shit out of each other.
>>
File: IMG_3060 - Copy.jpg (82KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060 - Copy.jpg
82KB, 600x1040px
>>87001917
>"The dragon has three heads"
>mfw D&D totally neglected this line, ignoring the fact that there was a 3rd Targaryen (Young Griff) in the books which would've truly fulfilled the prophecy
>>
>>87002450
>Aegon is a valid Targaryen
Stop making me laugh
>>
>>87002519
He's still a Targaryen. But on the Blackfyre line.
>>
>>87002605
And therefore doesn't count and doesn't matter
>>
File: Jon_Connington_by_Emile_Denis©.jpg (133KB, 900x751px) Image search: [Google]
Jon_Connington_by_Emile_Denis©.jpg
133KB, 900x751px
>>87002500
They also ignored the fact that Rhaegar already named a son Aegon. Why would he name both sons the same? Unless Lyanna somehow knew that Aegon died in King's Landing and decided that fuck it my son is the real Aegon now?
>>
>>87002669
There was plenty of time for Lyanna to find out about Aegon "dying"
>>
>>87002656

Well shit, did GRRM still intend for Jon to be a Targaryen? I'm guessing they're trying to blend Griff and Jon together because muh 6 episodes of shitty rushed garbage.
>>
>>87002759
Gurm probably will have it be a valid marriage, but probably not the same name since that's kind of stupid.
>>
>>87002758
She was sheltered off in some tower in the middle of nowhere. Even then it's kind of cunty to name her son Aegon when the real Aegon just had his head crushed in.
>>
How many goddamn Aegons are there?
>>
>>87002845
This also gives stronger pottery, when he inevitably kills off one dragon. Since they all represent a true Targaryen.
>>
>>87003014
Aegon is the go-to king name for the Targaryens. It's their Charles. But a king has never named two sons Aegon. Show dropped the ball there big time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.