[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONE MANS JOURNEY FROM BETA TO CHAD WITNESS THE UNKEK R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1503905110326_1.jpg (55KB, 876x834px) Image search: [Google]
1503905110326_1.jpg
55KB, 876x834px
ONE MANS JOURNEY FROM BETA TO CHAD

WITNESS THE UNKEK

R E D E M P T I O N
>>
>still has no penis
>>
>>87001590
he got beaten up and suddenly after he got kicked 3x in the crotch he was able to win? I swear this scene was just set up to show you that we is a better fighter without penis.
>>
>>87001722
that's the point anon
men are inferior
>>
File: theon-greyjoy.jpg (27KB, 732x654px) Image search: [Google]
theon-greyjoy.jpg
27KB, 732x654px
i know it would've been cringy and cliche as fuck, but i kinda would've liked a close up of theon and him whispering what is dead may never die
>>
If he doesn't have a cock how does he pee
>>
>>87001840
eunuchs either squat like a woman or use a metal tube
>>
he doesn't deserve a redemption
>>
>>87001722
He's already experienced extreme pain. The kick in the balls was just reminder of that and that's why he could keep getting up. Think more retard.
>>
>>87002033
the point that he had no power left after he got beaten up. Have you ever been into a fight without the use of an pillow?
>>
>>87001722
>I swear this scene was just set up to show you that we is a better fighter without penis.

I'm fascinated by this SJW lens leftist and rightists from tumblr and pol have. You really are the worst people living, but your stupidity is so severe that it's scientifically interesting.
>>
File: FY.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FY.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>87001590
>They took his dick
>They took his sack
>They took his dignity
>But they won't take..
>his big lesbian sister
>FOR YARAAAAAAAA
>>
File: smug meme frog.jpg (20KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
smug meme frog.jpg
20KB, 253x229px
>>87003770
>yfw he's rewarded with that incestual breastfeeding fantasy he told her about in the books
>>
>>87001939

Nobody deserves anything, anon
>>
>>87001590
This scene was stupid.
>fuck you theon you're a big faggot go suck a dick
>gets his ass kicked
>somehow turns it around and beats up a dude 3x bigger than him with his balls intact and thus more test
>suddenly all the other guys decide to follow him

Retarded anime shit.
>>
>>87004915
And there is no way he didn't know about theons stones and pillar being gone
>>
>>87001808
>jaime never noticed the first snowflake land on his glove and muttered "winter's coming" or something
>>
>>87004915
>suddenly all the other guys decide to follow him

he paid the iron price
>>
>>87001590
Won't bring his dick back.
>>
>>87001590
>beta bitch living in the shadow of chads like the stark boys
>trys to be alpha and fails miserably
>put back in his place by chad bully ramsey
>finally accepts responsibilty for being a bitch and realizes he must overcome his own insecurities more than anything else

Theon is who anons wish they could be, LF is who they are, betas striving to live out personal power fantasies, believing other people think they're cool/powerful, totally unaware that every hates them and knows what a little bitch they really are and its all eventually gonna come crashing down around them.
>>
>>87001590
>Chad
>can't have sex with sluts
Why even bother?
>>
>>87005632

Qyburn will invent Theon a superior magical cock once he takes the Iron Throne. He will be like Podrick x20
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.