[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Scenes women will never ever be able to comprehend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Theon.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Theon.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>ITT: Scenes women will never ever be able to comprehend
>>
literally only watching this show for Theon
>>
All that BBQ sauce on his face.
>>
>>86997931
Fuck that cuck.
>>
>>86998009
Right on cue, here comes the first clueless bitch.
>>
>>86998081
Shouldn't you be polishing your nails or something sweety?
>>
File: 1502848123445.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1502848123445.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>86997246
cringed so hard at the scene where he gets kicked in the balls, didnt know this is a comedy show now
>>
wow, imagine if ramsay didn't cut off theons dick and balls, he would have lost that fight. based ramsay
>>
>>86997246
He's finally redeemed himself.
>>
>>86998185
OP was right.
>>
>save muh sister
>fuck off
>le bud spencer fight
>THEON THEON THEON
>cue heroic music
>>
>Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…
>>
>>86997246
that scene was basic as fuck dude
>theon finally grows a pair
wow that was hard to convey and comprehend
>>
>>86998185
did you see that in a vision?
>>
>>86998292
You're basic as fuck, slut.

P.S calling someone "dude" doesn't automatically prevent you from being outed as a female.
>>
>>86998463
100% male, this scene just wasn't hard to comprehend, it was incredibly foreshadowed too
>>
>>86998559
Shut the fuck up dumb cunt.
>>
File: 9lm.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
9lm.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>86998711
not a woman, someone's fragile
>>
>be Theon
>take McGregor hammerfists to skull
>have concussion
>die in boat
>Yara dies
>end of sequence
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcAguZbS4s

Totally a rip off of King of the Hill
>>
File: SLAAYA.jpg (67KB, 581x603px) Image search: [Google]
SLAAYA.jpg
67KB, 581x603px
That scence was so fucking bad.
FOR YARA MUH QUEEN
Like every fucking thing in the show now days, it's the rightful heir bowing down to some roastie.
>>
>>86998259
>Winter is coming
God i hate this sentence so much. Winter is ALWAYS coming no matter what you do.
>>
>>86998320
>Theon I saw it.
>I saw the guy try to kick you in the balls.
>But you don't have any.
>...It was beautiful.
>>
>>86997246
>I'll try getting kicked in the groin, that's a good trick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.