[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2267.jpg (214KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
214KB, 640x800px
Now THIS is how you do a fucking Neon Nightlife aesthetic. Not just "Lol pretty neon colors for the sake of it" but genuine color schemes indicating the mood and tone of any given scene.

Also Pattinson was fucking killer, and the more he distances himself from Gay Vampire Drama the better he gets.

Anyway, what did you all think of Good Time?
>>
Stop talking about GOT and that one cartoon you claim to hate you niggers
>>
its like a mix of Dog Day Afternoon, harmony korine and refn

agreed about pattinson, he definitely has outdone daniel radcliffe in leaving their respective tween franchises in the dust (granted theyre on different scales but still)
>>
>>86981643
>he definitely has outdone daniel radcliffe in leaving their respective tween franchises in the dust
Granted, it probably helps that Pattinson fucking hated Twilight and every damn second of making it.

Radcliffe, I really loved him in Swiss Army Man, but you're right on the money there.
>>
>>86980803

Did you see it at a film festival or something? I don't think it gets a regular release here until about mid October
>>
>>86982056
We have it at the theater I work at, saw it once at a tech screening (it glitched, repeating a few frames every so often and I honest-to-God assumed it was a cool stylistic choice for a bit) and again the night of Mayweather McGregor.

It's one of those movies where you feel compelled to watch it again as soon as it's over.
>>
It was great, killer performances from everyone desu. Aesthetics are honestly secondary to the script. I was just really hooked on their adventure, which I could have watched forever.
>>
>>86982562
First time I watched it, it didn't really even feel like a movie, just a dude boppin' around NY looking for cash.

Also, the fucking MOMENTUM in this shit, this movie NEVER STOPS. I think that's kinda beautiful honestly, reflects Connie's mindset and really gives you some insight into how he works.
>>
So I can't watch it until October, what are some other movies with a similar vibe that I can watch from now until then? I've downloaded After Hours, what else is there? I've seen Dog Day Afternoon, Korine, Refn...

Also, for those who've seen it, is it much better than Heaven Knows What? I didn't like that movie at all
>>
>>86982879
I've actually heard that Heaven Knows What is very similar to this in terms of tone. Never seen it though.

Anyway, try Collateral.
>>
Interest was peaked when I saw OPN did the soundtrack. Cool knowing it's actually good
>>
just saw it and still gathering my thoughts
>>
Stop shilling you shitty fucking movie you hack nobody.

You've convinced exactly ZERO people to waste their money on it.

It looks so fucking pointless and dull that people won't even pirate it. Let that sink in.
>>
>>86984729
Objectively untrue but okay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.