[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its not their fault the fat fuck didnt write fast enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (181KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg
181KB, 670x377px
its not their fault the fat fuck didnt write fast enough
>>
>>86980702
Kinda true, I bet Grrum has no idea how to end his books either
>>
I'm enjoying it
>>
I guarantee that there are several people on this board alone that could do a better job with the plot bullets Georgey boy gave them.

That said, I agree with this poster >>86980741
>>
File: 1393270678636.gif (3MB, 491x542px) Image search: [Google]
1393270678636.gif
3MB, 491x542px
>begin adapting unfinished book series just so you could produce a single scene/episode
>claim there's too much source material and that it needs to be trimmed
>run out of source material during the height of the show's popularity as a result
>can't write for shit so everything becomes cliche, predictable, and inconsistent pandering garbage
>blame the fat man for not finishing his books

GRRM may be a lazy piece of shit, but that doesn't excuse their criminally pathetic attempt to write the rest of the series. Any half decent writer with a shred of integrity or respect for the original work could use SEVEN BOOKS of source material as a framework for a good show.
>>
>>86980702
it's their fault for entering into a contract with the fat fuck and then blaming the shit seasons on him when its thier OC.
>>
File: 1280690546178.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1280690546178.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>86980741
me too but remember
>you are here to have no fun
>>
>>86981403
I mean you don't drag a show out to the point where it ends with a whimper, but it's also clear they thought some characters were unimportant then realized they fucked up as they had to tie things together, Euron is perhaps the biggest example, his introduction should have been seasons ago, yet he only showed up for one scene in season 6 as his introduction
>>
File: 1486958324660.gif (1MB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486958324660.gif
1MB, 500x276px
One of those fucks did the screenplay for X-Men Origins Wolverine, and he got an HBO a year after.
>>
>>86981403
To be fair, they were already well over their eating, shitting, and fucking allotments.
>>
D&D never gave a shit about writing quality or anything like that. All they cared about was "BIG SHOCKING TWIST" Red Wedding.

Now that they've accomplished their goal, the show is simply a cash cow to be milked. It's nothing but fan service and cliches now.Being faithful or good writing was never a priority.
>>
>>86982276
No they didn't.Why are you pushing your fucking conspiracy?When did they say ''it was red wedding that made the ASOIAF interesting for us''
>>
>>86982325
there are interviews where they admit to having the red wedding as the "point we wanted to get to".
>>
>>86982325
Are you retarded? They've said that before in interviews that they started the series because they really wanted to film the Red Wedding, and if they made it there and the show was cancelled, they would feel satisfied.
>>
they were altering the stuff already written though
>>
>>86982355
>>86982396
nice samefagging retard.show me source
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.