[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the last show to decline THIS HARD by its third season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: shark jumped.jpg (216KB, 872x878px) Image search: [Google]
shark jumped.jpg
216KB, 872x878px
What's the last show to decline THIS HARD by its third season? I mean in quality, not ratings. Enterprise? Heroes?
>>
Game of Thrones, obviously.
>>
Enterprise sucked from the beginning, and Heroes did from the second season.
>>
File: the heart she holler.jpg (64KB, 685x386px) Image search: [Google]
the heart she holler.jpg
64KB, 685x386px
>What's the last show to decline THIS HARD by its third season?
I really like the first two.
>>
Looks like the delays for the season weren't long enough. They couldn't muster anything other than vacuous attempts at discrediting christianity.
They are relying on the same type of gross out humor family guy has been doing for the last few years.
Youve noticed the guests they are trying to bring on. One off appearnces by youtube celebs and indie artists.
>>
>>86979215
no, game of thrones declined steady from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4, and then a major drop off in quality for season 5.
the answer to OP's question is, The Leftovers. and Six Feet Under.
>>
>>86979153
Community?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.