[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worst character? >be taken captured by the based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Theon_Greyjoy-Alfie_Allen.jpg (19KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Theon_Greyjoy-Alfie_Allen.jpg
19KB, 220x330px
Is he the worst character?

>be taken captured by the based Ned Stark, raised as a son not a slave,nor in a cell like he should have been
>literally brought up like a bastard
>His own father despises him, yet his capture dad treats him more like a dad.
> let him sell get his penis cut
>betray his tru dad's father family
>literally denies his own sister even though she came to save him.
>run away instead of fightn and let his sister get captured
>>
He is one of the 3 characters left who can actually act.
>>
>>86971480
normies out
>>
>>86971480
No, far from it.
He is unironically one of the better characters on the show.
>>
>>86971509
>>86971557
Agreed but he should have been killed off ages ago.
>>
>>86971480
He is the virgin character in a show of chads
>>
>>86971480
>his capture dad treats him more like a dad.
>>
The scene during Euron's attack when Yara was held down by Euron with him going Reek-ish was one of the best moments of this season of fairytales and fanservice.
>>
why is his crotch so strong?
>>
>>86971807
the only real game of thrones scene this season
>>
>>86971807
>>86972189
Best scene, most realistic reaction. Yara had been his crutch since returning. No crutch = faceplant.
>>
>>86971509
name the other two tho
>>
>>86972499
Jorah must be one, can't think of the other yet
>>
>>86972345
And guess what?
He becomes stronger the longer he is without her, and his scene in the finale proves that.
I know a lot of people have gripes with Theon, but watching him beat the shit out of that uppity Ironborn cunt was one of the most satisfying moments I've seen so far and one of the finer moments of writing.
>>
>>86972566
Hound is pretty gud IMO
>>
>>86971480
Not every character has to be likeable. He's struggling with his fear, but the fear wins again and again. I've only seen episode 2 of Season 7, so i don't know what happens of him after. I doubt though that anything can make him change, unless he finds a safe way to kill Euron or an ally.
>>
>>86972604
Agreed. My wife said, who's gonna save him this time.

I said, no one.

His character has a massive arch, feels good man.
>>
>>86971480
go back to /got/ general
>>
>>86971705
>>86971480
Yeah Ramsay was like a father to him
>>
litrally about the best actor on s how
>>
>run away instead of fightn and let his sister get captured

what was he supposed to do in this situation

euron had an axe to her throat
>>
>>86972636

>only says cunt
>good actor

????
>>
>>86972738
what did your wife's son say
>>
>>86971480
>>86973088
>>86971807
>>86972345
>>86971509
You guys are kidding right? He's an ok actor. But not really great either. He was at this best when all he needed to do was act like a smarmy asshole. But his howl Reek act is super hammy. His shaking and stuttering and whimpering is just shouting "look! I'm scared! Look at how afraid I am! I'm acting!"

Preston Jacobs has a hard on for Theon for some reason. And it makes me wonder how such a smart guy can have such terrible judgement to have Theon as his favorite character.
>>
>>86973175
I could defend him, but it's really just my opinion. Unless you have a list of objective criteria you'd like to share with us, then we can make this discussion even more retarded.

Who do you like?
>>
Yo, that one scene where the guy tries to kick him in the balls reminds me of when Bobby Hill fought Peggy
>>
It'd be hella good if Theon sits on the salt throne instead of Yara. Way too many "stronk independent wamen for muh feminsms" for my liking.
>>
>>86973570
You need to go back to plebbit fag
>>
>>86971480

Theon is unironically the best character in both book and show. Plus it doesn't hurt that Alfie is one of the best actors on the show.
>>
>>86971480
he is pure pathos. if you have no empathy for him, you really aren't human.
>>
Theon a shit.

He deserves everything he gets, if only for killing those innocent farm boys.
>>
>>86973207
fuck you dad i dindu nuffin
you aint even my real dad
mother fucka
>>
>>86972566
davos is one of the best on the show imo
>>
>>86971480
>Gets an ax to the gut from Euron in season 8
>>
>>86971480
The scene between him and Jon was the best of the whole season. Maybe the last two seasons. He's just such a great character.
>>
>>86971480
I have NO IDEA how this guy has managed to stick around. Not one person gives a fuck about his plot line or anything to do with him
>>
>>86974654
nah he's a good actor but not one of the best. he has only one way of delivering his lines. i'd argue tyrion is a better actor, even. cersei, theon and jorah are the 3 good actors left.
>>
No all of this makes him literally the best character in the show, the most multilateral, complex and realistic one
>>
>>86971480
>It seems to be pretty common knowledge that Theon's missing his male equipment
>Better knee him in the crotch and act surprised when he's completely unphased
>>
This episode was a great character development for Theon.
>>
the best one actually even if the shit showrunners underwrite him hes leagues better than harrington and clarke
>Theon found himself wondering if he should say a prayer. Will the old gods hear me if I do? They were not his gods, had never been his gods. He was ironborn, a son of Pyke, his god was the Drowned God of the islands … but Winterfell was long leagues from the sea. It had been a lifetime since any god had heard him. He did not know who he was, or what he was, why he was still alive, why he had ever been born.
>>
>>86973068
fuck off Bolton showfag

kill yourself all you redditscum that like ramsay
>>
>>86972636
Yeah but he's been written poorly ever since he got beat by Brienne
>>
He's my favorite character.
>>
probably the only person left worth rooting for
>>
>>86971822
Because he had his cock cut off. There are probably zero nerve endings left in that area.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h6XrDd0AoU
>>
>>86971480
The thing that struck me was all the other ironborn were like 30-40 year old men. Shouldn't we be down to young boys and old men at this point? Why are all the soldiers still prime fighting age? Like those guys were never respect Theon but some 14 year old kid who's just as much of a fuck up as he is who sided with a woman at the king's moot might.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.