[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[all together] FOR YARA!!!!! What did they mean by this /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FY.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FY.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>[all together] FOR YARA!!!!!

What did they mean by this /tv/?
>>
"we have a long history of only following strong people and since you are a lifetime fuckup of a kingson and you killed some random dude in front of me because you literally dont have the sack i'll go ahead and follow you for narrative's sake"

i was led to believe being an ironborn meant something 1-2 seasons ago
>>
>>86971636
he killed the alpha, thus claiming his title and his pack.
>>
>>86971408
He payed the Iron Priceā„¢ for their loyalty.
>>
>>86971408
Thought he would just get knocked out by one of the guys again.
>>
ironborn are fucking scum
>>
>>86971814
Ironborn are a nigger-tier culture. They're just Dothraki with boats.
>>
>>86971408
Bravo David
>>
>>86971857
When the ironborn turned on theon and knocked him out they had negotiated a treaty with the stark army to trade theon for their lives. But ramsey snow fucked them over and flayed them to death
>>
"You killed some random guy in front of me, so now I'm convinced to put my life in significant danger for absolutely no gain for me."
>>
>>86971974
Welcome to the Middle Ages, where this show is set.
>>
>Pride yourself as being a merciless ravager
>Winded after three punches
BRAVO DABID
>>
>>86972383
No it isn't you dumb nigger, it doesn't even take place on Earth.
>>
>>86972580
Yeah, just some other planet with identical composition, climate, lifeforms, and language.
>>
File: 1503362074383.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1503362074383.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>>86971408
man the ironborn are raider cucks who attack villagers with pitch forks and rape women.

worst faction in GoT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.