[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dany's crew asks cersei for a truce, so that they can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: promo324259790.png (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
promo324259790.png
1MB, 1000x563px
>dany's crew asks cersei for a truce, so that they can go deal with the dead army
>cersei turns it down
>cersei decides to lie and tell them she'll join the fight
>"tee-hee, I was just pretending! let them die in the north"

Why didn't she just accept the fucking truce then? She's back at square one.
>>
>>86967335
She's a retard. Tywin tells her flat out that she's not as smart as she thinks she is. She's trying to scheme when she should be clinging to dear life. Tywin would never try games like this when the fate of Westeros is on the line.
>>
>she thinks 20,000 mercenaries are going to make a difference

what a dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>86967335
Plot.
>>
>>86967335
She is the most evil character on the show.
>>
What good is the Iron Bank and gold when everyone's dead?
>>
>>86967786
if D&D would follow logic, which they don't, theres no way the Iron Bank would grant her money knowing the armies are marching north to face the night king

They are a bank and need their investment back, they can't collect on the dead
>>
>>86967786
Didn't she said she's sending them to ESSOS where Daenerys left completely undefended.
>>
>ITT normies
>>
>>86969338
I honestly thought the Iron Bank would play nice with her for a while, say they will work with her when she pays her debt, and then when they got the gold, just bail on her and go have a meeting with the Dragon Queen. I'm no banker, but that's what I would've done.
>>
>>86970185
The Season 8 leaks said that Jaqen will return to westeros, meet up with Arya, and tell her that the Faceless Men want Cersei dead, and she will be the one to carry out the assassination.
I'm assuming that this is because of Cersei not following up on the bank's demands.
>>
>>86967335
Because bad writing. Anyone would see that agreeing is best, hell if she want's to fuck them over she can ensure she has her men in areas where Jon and Dany might 'accidently' find an arrow.

This show is fucking garbage. All good, complex characters are dead, smart characters act stupid and it just caters to fan wank theories rather then tel la decent story.
>>
>>86967509
Except Tywin did literally exactly that during Robert's rebellion. He waited until it was obvious who the victor was and then sacked the shit out of King's Landing by pretending to be on Aerys's side.
>>
They also missed a great opportunity to go full Edward de Longshanks
>I moved the golden company before I set up the meeting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.