[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MURDOCHS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ten-ult-2.jpg (41KB, 520x350px) Image search: [Google]
ten-ult-2.jpg
41KB, 520x350px
CBS buying Australian television network 10

Murdoch tried to change Australian ownership laws and purposely devalued stock to try get his grubby hands on network 10 but it backfired and CBS bought it, lmao.

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/08/cbs-buys-network-ten.html
>>
https://www.cbscorporation.com/2017/08/cbs-corporation-to-acquire-network-ten-in-australia/
>>
>>86958676
holy shit what
>>
Isn't CBS that yank outfit?
>>
can we deport Walleed Ally now?
>>
>>86960168
yeepp
>>
Does that mean The Project is saved?
>>
>>86960283
i hope not
>>
>>86958676
pretty sad to hear this, my favorite tv how, aussie masterchef is on that station. i'm worried cbs will fuck it up and make it shallow and loud like american tv shows, or just cancel it outright
>>
>>86962506
Lol
>>
OUTJEWED
CBS is probably just as shit but I think they are gonna use it to launch some new streaming service here
>>
What shows does CBS make?
>>
>>86963205
Young Sheldon
>>
>>86958676
Murdoch would have paywalled F1/MotoGP for sure.
CBS might save us motorsport bros
>>
>>86963178
What are Sumner Redstone's politics like?
Is he as big of a neoliberal cunt as Murdoch?
>>
>>86963311
Murdoch paywalls everything he can get his grubby hands on.
Streaming will be the death of Foxtel and then we just have to wait for all the services to cannibalise each other. It's kind of like Game of Thrones I think, I don't know I don't have Foxtel ;)
>>
>>86963311
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia%27s_Anti-siphoning_laws

All other free-to-air networks would have had to pass on bidding for broadcast rights to those events for them to ever become pay-to-watch events.
>>
>>86963178
See: >>86959935
They're launching CBS All Access Australia.
I wonder what this means for Star Trek: Discovery? They sold international broadcast rights to Netflix. If it gets picked up for a second season, maybe it will be on CBS All Access Australia instead.
>>
Will they keep the network 10 branding or will it change to CBS?
>>
>>86963413
He's almost 100 years old and runs the company in name only, Les Moonves is the one calling the shots now and he's your standard "Liberal except for Palestine" rich Jew.
>>
>>86964164
tb h i'd rather an actual jew than a crypto-jew like murdoch
>>
>>86963413
>Ailing 92-year-old media mogul Sumner Redstone may be losing his edge — but not his appetite for sex and steak, according to explosive court papers filed by a spurned gal pal.

>Former live-in girlfriend Manuela Herzer, 50, escalated the battle over the nonagenarian billionaire on Wednesday by claiming the chairman and controlling shareholder of Viacom and CBS can barely speak — nothing more than “brief grunt responses” — or scrawl his name, let alone run a multibillion-dollar media empire.

>Despite his rapidly deteriorating condition, he is obsessed with eating steak and “demands, to the extent he can be understood, to engage in sexual activity every day, even though Dr. Gold has repeatedly recommended that he abstain from daily sexual activity,” according to court documents filed in an LA County Superior Court.

https://nypost.com/2015/11/26/sumner-redstone-hungers-for-red-beef-and-sex-ex-girlfriend/
>>
>>86962506
>My favourite show Masterchef

You are part of the cancer
>>
>>86964899
have you ever seen the australian version or are you basing that on what you saw from US masterchef? Gary and Matt are based as humans come.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.