[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Wright.jpg (28KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Wright.jpg
28KB, 660x330px
>Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86949846
I don't get the every other fish part
>>
>>86949846
Salvador Dali is a well-known surrealist/absurdist. The concept of a discontinuous fishing line is absurd, as is the concept that it would result in a discontinuous catch.
>>
>>86950761
I thought Salvador Dali was a chef???
>>
>>86951472
youre probably thinking of emeril lagasse
>>
>>86951532
Oh yeah you're right
>>
>>86951532
kek
>>
>I live on a one-way dead-end street.
? I don't get it. That kind of road design doesn't make any sense.
>>
>We lived in a house that ran on static electricity. If we wanted to cook something, we had to take a sweater off real quick. If we wanted to run a blender we had to rub balloons on our heads

Why would they use attic electricity for home appliances? Seems contrived
>>
This guy was great.
>>
>He was a small-claims court jester
As far as I know there are no jesters in legal courts
>>
File: 1494480478182.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494480478182.png
102KB, 241x228px
i feel like im in a groundhog day thread
everything seems really familiar
>>
>>86951532
emiril lagasse is a true artist. fuck melting pocket watches
>>
File: SHovR[1].png (27KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
SHovR[1].png
27KB, 1000x300px
>>86950640

he catches a fish on every piece of the line
>>
>>86955254
Steven Wright is probably the most stolen from comedian of all time. A version of one of his jokes was told on the most recent Norm MacDonald Live, and I saw Carlos Mencia shamelessly steal one of his jokes earlier this year.
>>
>>86955800
>A version of one of his jokes was told on the most recent Norm MacDonald Live, and I saw Carlos Mencia shamelessly steal one of his jokes earlier this year.
What were the stolen jokes?
>>
>>86955826
The one on Norm was during the joke segment at the end of the episode where they told a version of this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO6ZhLcC54s

And another of Steven Wright's one-liners is, "The other day I saw a guy who had wooden legs and real feet." Carlos being interviewed on a local TV station and was asked what he thought about Trump, and he tried to comment on Trump's hypocrisy on some issue, I don't remember exactly, but he said "When you say X, but then you do Y, that's like having a wooden leg and a real foot."

It didn't even make any sense.
>>
File: onizuka monkey.jpg (74KB, 468x640px) Image search: [Google]
onizuka monkey.jpg
74KB, 468x640px
>>86956041
>Beautiful blonde Chinese girl
What did he mean by this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.