[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the best episode objectively.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: RickandMortyS2_4_2.png (1MB, 1188x662px) Image search: [Google]
RickandMortyS2_4_2.png
1MB, 1188x662px
This was the best episode objectively.
>>
Meeseeks and Destroy
>>
THERE IS ONLY TWO OF US HERE OP! DO NOT LET ANY WHACKY CHARACTERS DISTRACT YOU!
>>
That isn't Rick Potion No. 9 though
>>
>>86943157
But anon, of course I'm real. You remember that time we went to the water park?
>>
Mr. Beauregard > Pencilvester
>>
>>86942982
it's up there, but the best episode is the purge one. it's cool how morty freaks out and gets knocked the fuck out and misses out on attacking more people, not part of the fun
>>
>reddit and memey
all episodes are objectively dogshit
>>
>>86943157
>>86944084
I have NEVER seen more obvious redditor posts in all my years here.

>>>/r/eddit
Your kind does not belong here and is not welcome here. Go back.
>>
>>86946092
how new are you? You can't link to shit outside 4chan like that
>>
No, the best episode was undoubtedly the interracial cuckold one, it really catered to the average Rick & Morty fan
>>
>>86942982
It was one of the best because it explored a dumb little Sci fi concept, not just parodying a movie which is all it does now, with the exception of last week's episode
>>
>>86946165
he dresses up like superman, it's a capeshit fantasy
>>
UPVOTE RICK AND MORTY STYLE
HEEEY PICKLE RICKY
>>
>>86943157

Remember how happy we were on that weekend in Cancun?
>>
>>86946092
this
I swear go on any thread on reddit, of any subject, and you will fine at least one person quoting rick and morty
>>
>>86942982
Maybe the best episode of season 2
>>
I actually started watching rick and morty bit since everyone hates it i hate it too now

>IM LE PICKERICK XD
fuck this reddit memey show
>>
Or maybe, just maybe, we're all real
>>
None they all suck
>>
>>86946092
pls reddditors go back to your cuckold land and go talk about rick and morty there
>>
I'm like 7 episodes into season 1 and it's O.K. Definitely not as bad as I was warned.

I'm guessing it starts going downhill soon?
>>
>>86947330
you're meant to be a reddditor anon so LEAVE LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK
>>
>>86947330

Doesn't exactly go downhill but doesn't get better. It's just a "eh that's kind of funny" show, hating it is a meme but people that love it are definitely more prone to be Redditors by nature
>>
every autist in this video adores rick and morty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVK5AaH-gA&spfreload=5
>>
>>86947394
>television and film are the biggest normie hobbies
>people are somehow surprised when normie hobbies cross over with normie websites
>>
>>86947381
Telling people to go back to red-dit is the most >red-dit shit ever, you half-baked loser.

Guess I'm red-dit now too, fuck.
>>
>>86942982
It was meant to be satire, they were poking fun at the fact that a lot of animated shows have similar recurring characters who are either non-human or have some sort of gimmick to them.
>>
>>86947488
i found the rick and morty fan
>>
Best episode was the one with the council of Ricks and Evil Morty.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.