[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who can't watch horror movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: [scared].jpg (18KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
[scared].jpg
18KB, 250x232px
I'm terribly scared of them, I'm a easily frightened person and I never watched any horror movies, the little I've seen is a scene or another and they leave me scared for weeks, without being able to leave the house
>>
Man I wish I was you, it's been years since I felt anything other than disgust
>>
>>86942230
absolutely no problem with horror movies. was pretty much my favorite kind of movie, i don't shy away or pause or fast forward or anything.

but i used to hate horror video games, i got really anxious.
>>
>>86942230
For me, the real horror has now become coming of age type films and college settings. The horror is I missed out on everything and will never get it back
>>
>tfw 36 and literally had to cover my eyes during the trailer for IT
>>
>>86942230
I'm right here with you, OP. I completely avoid any and all horror movies because they look scary.
I've only really seen the Evil Dead movies and the first one scared the shit out of me.
I didn't watch Little Shop or Horrors till this year because I thought it was going to be scary.
I avoided Jurassic Park till maybe 2015 because I thought it would be scary.
>>
There hasn't been one horror movie to scare me to this day. Yesterday I was watching Alien with my gf and I was surprised at how jumpy she was getting even with calm empty scenes, and the first time the xenomorph baby popped out she covered her eyes and almost cried. I didn't know people like this existed.
>>
>>86942230

I was like that, then one day i got tired of being a scared baby all the time and i just forced myself to binge watch a ton of horror films.

>up side, not scared anymore at all.
>downside, being immune to this stuff kinda takes the fun out of horror.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.