[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The First Reactions To It Are Scary Good >Thrilled I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 54264566.jpg (115KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
54264566.jpg
115KB, 450x450px
The First Reactions To It Are Scary Good

>Thrilled I can now say that IT is spectacular. Totally terrifying, but also amazing fun (the Losers are PERFECT). Top 10 candidate for me.

>#ItMovie was spooktacular. Great cast, surprisingly funny, and genuinely unnerving scares. You'll still be freaked out when you get home.

>#IT definitely captures frights of the novel whilst adding a new fears. Major set pieces are bone-chilling -even summons a splash of tears

>Just finished watching #ITmovie Wow! Incredible! Scared me shitless! #it

>#ITMovie is everything I hoped for & more. Has heart, laughs & TONS of incredible scares. Fell in love w/ The Losers. Didn't want it to end.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-reactions-to-it-are-scary-good-1798448397/amp
>>
#NotShills!
>>
>>86899052
Stephen King is a talentless hack and his movie adaptions are never scary or good.
>>
These people are literal whos. Call me when the real critics show up.
>>
Drumpf BTFO #GoFloatYourself
>>
>>86899052
please stop shilling thus
>>
>>86899052
>io9.gizmodo
Yeah, any faggot from that website has zero credibility.
>>
#ITMovie is great and I loved it, best movie of the year so far. Very scary!

Can I have my $10 and bag of merch now?
>>
>spooktacular
>>
Wow! I can't believe they got away with that! #ChildOrgy
>>
File: DHzN9zrUMAALfQz.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHzN9zrUMAALfQz.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
>>86899052
IT sucks

:)
>>
>>86899128
>Stephen King is a talentless hack
Stephen King the author writes weird and interesting shit, and some small percent of it is actually good. But when you write 1000 books, you still end up with more "good" weird shit than GRRM ends up with finished books.

>and his movie adaptions are never scary or good.
Stephen King the movie-fan is an insufferable retard who lets even more insufferable retards take his work - shitty or not - and transform it into trash.

Just his reaction to Kubrick's Shining tells you everything you need to know about SK and movies. Which is that he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them, and that his opinion on them is retarded.

This looks like it has potential, but meh, it'll probably be shit.
>>
>>86899308
IT is good

:^)
>>
>movie based on Stephen KANG book
>people are hyped for it

100 directors tried, 100 directors failed

when will people learn
>>
do we really need a white evil clown movie in the era of trump?
>>
File: 1503381301330.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503381301330.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>86899052
>spooktacular
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.